2 / Choices / (E)

"I pick you!"

Jacob said as he picked up a Embit, "bit!" it chirped. His mother smiled, and softly mumbled as she grabbed something behind her back. "Here. Lets test your skills so far." She stated as she threw out a Slugling. It looked the same level as the Embit, and he smirked. "First victory!" He said and his mom rolled his eyes playfully. "Come on, what do you got."

"Embit use singe!" The Embit blew a little fire, burning the slugging. 'ha at least i remember which move Embits start off with' He joked to himself, as his mom called out a move. "PETAL PUMMEL!" She called and it strike(d), making the Embit winced. "Singe again!" "Petal Pummel!" They both called out and the two loomians were taking damage.

"Alright lets stop." She said as she picked up Slugling. She spritzed the burn heal on the Slugling and gave his Embit a small med. "You have potential. Believe in your loomian." She said and he nodded. "yeah, but is Suzie going to come?" He asked and she sighed. "Go to her house, I'll follow-" He ran out of sight and she sighed, speed-walking after him.

- Time skip to Suzies' house cause yes -

He knocked on her door, waiting impatiently for her to come out. He'd knew that she already had a loomian that she was taking care of for years, and now shes finally going along with him. A creak was hear as a female around his height appear. "Yes? Jacob? You ready to go?" She asked and he nodded quickly. She stepped out the doorway and sighed.

"how am i going to keep up with this?" She asked. Jacob grabbed her hand and ran towards route 1. (dang didn't even say goodbye to your mom-) He huffed and sighed as he looked back. "Wait why is my mom there-" He asked confused. She walked up to them and grabbed two watch like objects out of her pockets. 

"Here. I already have my number listed on there so you'll know. Have fun on your journey!" She said as she ran back. The two looked at each other and they focused on getting the watch on their wrists. As it slid on he sighed as he looked around. "Suzie lets go, I don't wanna wait!" He said childishly as he ran and Suzie stopped him with has much force as she could.

"Wait Jacob! You should at least slow down. We're in a forest not a damn racing track." She said as he sighed. "yeah yeah. Okay now! I'll catch every strong loomian as I go!" He said determined. She sighed as she grabbed her disc. "Whispup go!"(idk i see her as spirit/dark type trainer lol) She said as a ghost like dog came out.

"Come on." She said as she ran to a grassy field as he followed. A bird then appeared and pecked at Jacob's Embit. "Singe! Quick!" He yelled at the bunny, and it burned the Twittle. 

'now..'
He grabbed his disc out.

'am i going to catch it?'