part 42

nurse: so she is out of her coma but her brain is still processing so she can't move her arms or legs but she can talk. just try not to talk to her too much.
me: thank you so much
i hugged the nurse in excitement. the nurse laughed and walked out. i ran to raegans bed and laid next to her. i cuddled up to her and we both fell asleep.
*next morning*
i woke up to a nurse giving raegan a checkup.
raegan: morning
me: morning
raegan: one more week in this miserable place
i started laughing. raegan got up to get the glass of water.
me: woah woah woah
raegan: relax i can move everything now.
i felt relieved.
me: i'm going to the hollywood sign for a bit.
raegan: okay text me when you get there.
me: i will.
raegan: i love you
me: i love you too
i kissed raegan bye and went to the hollywood sign. when i arrived i grabbed my big speaker and blared yungblud through the speakers.
then i heard cotton candy come on.

this song reminds me of raegan for some reason. i went back to the hospital and laid with raegan. for some reason i was sad
*a week later*
the doctors gave raegan the release forms to sign. i was so happy i get to sleep in bed again with raegan. noted don't leave raegan unsupervised when she's drunk.
the guys and girls didn't come today or yesterday because they were setting up the house for a welcome back party for raegan. i know she didn't move out or go away for a while but this was more of a glad you out of a coma party.
raegan and i arrived home and raegan went in first and i started recording on my camera.
everyone: SUPRISE
i saw confetti go everywhere and raegan scream almost falling. i started busting out laughing making raegan play fight with me. i gave the camera to sam and picked up raegan. i ran to the couch and tackled her onto the couch. she started giggling making me smile.
me: your so cute
i whispered
me: you good enough to have fun tonight
raegan: not tonight i just want to sleep tonight
me: okay
i leaned down and kissed her which turned into a makeout
sam: EWWW WE ARE STILL HERE
me and raegan started laughing.
*hours later*
everyone started going to bed so raegan went up to shower and i stayed downstairs to clean up when i saw my friend. his name is spotty. he's a kat that always come. i tried to get him to come up close to me but he never did. eventually raegan came down and spotty went straight to her.
me: WTH SPOTTY
raegan started laughing and playing with spotty as i was finishing cleaning. after i got done cleaning i went upstairs took a shower and laid in bed. eventually raegan came up and came in bed with me. we binge watched riverdale and fell asleep.