part six

raegans pov
after the doctor calmed me down i went and asked the nurse at the counter for a blanket. why are hospitals so cold.
me: can i get a blanket please
nurse: of course. you want heated or regular
me: heated please
nurse: sure
she went into this room the was behind the counter and came back with a warm blanket. it felt so good. i then went go sit next to colby.
me:colby
colby: yeah
me: can i lay on you. i'm tired
colby: of course
me: can you wake me up when the doctor for braize comes back
colby: yes.
i then covered up with the blanket and payed on colbys lap.

colbys pov
raegan covered herself up with the heated blanket and layer on my lap. she soon drifted to sleep. did i mention how beautiful she is. she is so beautiful when she sleeps.
i grabbed my phone and texted the traphouse groupchat
traphouse groupchat messages:
colby: hey. so braize raegans bestfriend is in the hospital because she cut herself too deep and lost too much blood. raegan is freaking out but right now she's alseep. i think she would love it if y'all all came to support her.
corey: is she okay
colby: yeah raegan is okay. she's laying on my lap asleep right now. but i don't know about braize.
corey: yeah man me and devyn will come.
sam: me and kat will go with corey and devyn.
tara: does raegan need any clothes.
colby: umm i don't know but bring some just in case.
tara: okay. me and jake will go to her house for clothes and then we will head over there
colby: sounds great
colbys pov
i then went to instagram and posted my new pictures that i took.
*few minutes later*
i got off of instagram and set my phone down. i looked at raegan and she looked so peaceful, and she is so beautiful. i cant catch feelings though, i cant hurt her more. ugh but she is so perfect. but she might not like me like i like her.
my thoughts were cut off by corey, devyn, sam, and kat walking through the hospital doors. they seen me and came sat down next to me and raegan.
corey: awe look at the cute couple
me: we are not dating
corey: y'all would be a cute couple
everyone else agreed. i even agreed but i didn't make it noticeable. i didn't want everyone to think i'm a simp.
eventually jake and tara came with clothes for raegan
tara: i went into braizes room and got some clothes for her too.
me: thank you
*a few minutes passed by*
a doctor walked up to me.
doctor: are you family of braize.
me: yes
doctor: she has lost a lot of blood but we gave her more blood. she had cut herself really deep on her arms and she had bruises on her legs. it's a miracle that she survived.
me: thank you doctor
i lightly shook raegan to wake her up. god she looked so beautiful.

raegans pov
i woke up to hearing corey. i started listening but i didn't open my eyes.
corey: awe look at the cute couple
colby: we are not dating
corey: y'all would be a cute couple
i heard everyone agree and then i heard colby very quietly agree. does colby like me. how could he like me i'm a nerd.
after a few minutes i fell back to sleep. eventually i was woken up by colby.
colby: the doctor just came and said that she lost a lot of blood and has really deep cuts. they gave her more blood. she also said that it's a miracle she's still alive, and she mentioned bruises on her legs.
i started thinking. why would she have bruises on her legs. then i remembered michael.
me: thank you.
i stayed laying on colby's lap. i grabbed my phone and started texting colby because i didn't want people seeing what i messaged him.
messages:
me: thank you for everything you did
colby: your welcome😌❤️
me: i have a question
colby: yeah
me: i kinda over heard what corey said to you and i barley heard you agree to that we would be a cute couple is that true?
colby: yeah
me: 😳😌
colby: but for real you look so beautiful
me: but for real you look so sexy😏
colby:😳
raegans pov
i got up to go to the bathroom
me: i'm going to the bathroom
everyone: okay
i went to the bathroom and texted colby to come. after a few minutes i saw colby.

————————————————————————
authors note: i hope y'all like this story. comment some ideas if y'all have any