part nine

⚠️sexual content⚠️
we started making out again. he then pushed me down to make me lay down and got on top of me. i started to unbutton his pants and he pulled them down. then he broke the kiss to take his shirt off. he then started unbuttoning my pants and pulled them down. we started kissing more and he took my shirt and bra off. we then took each other's underwear off and he started kissing down my body leaving hickeys. he stopped on my lower stomach and started teasing me.
he started kissing above my vagina which made me crave him more. i started moaning. god he knows how to please a women.
he started to eat me out while fingering me which felt so good. i was trying not to let out the cum.
me: colby
i started arching my back and i couldn't hold it no more. colby looked at me and pulled his fingers out and licked them.
he then came up to my boobs and started sucking them. god he makes me feel good. he then slipped in his dick and started going slow to tease me.
me: faster colby please
i moaned. he started to go slower. he knew he was affecting me
me: colby faster please
i started to craving colby.
me: colby
i moaned. he stopped sucking me boobs and stopped thrusting and he looked at me
me: daddy please
he had a grin on his face and my face got heated.
colby: what was that baby girl
it was so sexy when he said that
me: PLEASE DADDY
colby started to go faster hitting my g-spot everytime. it felt so good.
he then pulled out and i grabbed one of the blankets from my side.
me: god you make me want you so bad
colby just grinned.
me: we should probably get dressed and head back
colby: yeah.
me: or we can go again
we both grinned and we went another round.
colby put his dick in me and started thrusting his hips. he went slow at the beginning to tease me. so i flipped us and became top. i started to thrust my hips up and down fast but then a slowed down and went really slow. colby slipped out a groan making me grin.
colby: don't make me punish you
me: it's my turn to tease you
i started to thrust my hips a little bit faster. i then pulled his dick out and scooted down and started sucking his dick. i started going slow to tease him like he did me.
colby let out another groan which was super sexy. i started going faster until he cummed. i swallowed it which made him grin.
colby: damn baby
i just grinned. we then just started making out and laid there for a while.
⚠️end of sexual content⚠️
me: we should probably head back now.
colby: yeah
he kissed me one last time before we got dressed and headed back.
when we got it the car i looked in the mirror to fix my hair.
me: damnit colby
colby: what did i do
me: you couldn't put hickeys where i could hide them.
colby: sorry.
me: it's okay.
i reached over the console into my backseat and colby slapped my ass. i grabbed a shirt that covers my hickeys and sweatpants and new underwear and bra.
i took off my shirt and bra and put on a black laced bra and a skull shirt. i then put my seat back a little to take off my pants and underwear.
i then hear colby groan. i looked over at him and he had a boner. i laughed and put on black laced underwear that matched the bra and some grey sweatpants.
colby: damn your so perfect
me: thank you daddy
i just laughed. colby acted grinned and kissed me. we had a little make out session but i broke the kiss.
me: i would love to just stay here with you and do this all day but we should head back they are probably getting worried.
colby: fine
he started pouting. i backed up and started driving back to the hospital. i seen colby still had a boner. so i pulled over onto the side of the road.
me: can u drive i'm tired
colby: sure