part 11

colbys pov
i woke up to a flash.
corey: omg they are so cute
tara: i'm sending that to raegan so she wakes up to it.
i then heard raegans phone go off and i opened my eyes.
me: what are y'all doing.
everyone: nothing
me: thanks for waking me up with a picture
we all laughed which woke up raegan.

raegans pov
i woke up to everyone laughing. everyone was looking at me and colby. i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and seen a text from tara.

me:awei showed colby and he smiled

me:awe
i showed colby and he smiled. i saved it to my camera roll.
i got up and went to go to the bathroom. colby got up and went out the room and so did i.
me: where you going
colby: bathroom what about you
me: bathroom.
i went to the bathroom and he came in with me.
me: what are you doing
colby: using the bathroom
he went to the toilet and started peeing. when he got done and i went peed.
when i was done i went up to colby and kissed him. he started kissing back.
colby: mmm
he pulled away and unlocked the door but i locked it back.
colby: what are you doing.
me: i want to get as much kissing as i can with you.
i started kissing him which turned into a make out session. i then pulled away and unlocked the door. as i walked out colby slapped my ass which made me laugh. when we got back in the room i was smiling and everyone looked at us.
jake: are y'all like dating or something because we realized y'all have been going everywhere with each other
i looked at colby with a nervous look
colby: we are not dating we are just talking right now but we don't want people to know yet.
me and colby sat back in the chair as i cuddled him and he hugged me tight the doctor came in.
doctor: alright mrs braize you are good to go home i just need you to fill out this release form.
she filled it out and i handed her clothes to change into. she told everyone to leave so we all went into the waiting room. after a few minutes she came out her room and into the waiting room.
me: took you long enough.
braize: shut up.
we all laughed. i went up to her and hugged her.
me: let's try not to come here again please.
braize: yeah i hate hospitals
we all walked out the hospital and went our separate ways. jake and tara went together. corey devyn kat and sam went together in one car. then me colby and braize was together.
me: braize is it okay if colby stays the night
braize: sure but i don't want to hear y'all tonight.
we all laughed. colby drove because i didn't want to drive. when we got home braize ran inside leaving me and colby.
colby: i'm going to go home get some clothes and get dressed. you go upstairs and put on something nice.
me: ooo okay
i went inside and straight to my room. i knew exactly what i was going to wear.

i then did my hair and makeup

i then did my hair and makeup. and put in hoops.
colbys pov
i had a whole day planned for me and raegan. i made reservations for me and her at this really nice restaurant and then i'm going to take her to this beautiful abandoned mansion on the beach and watch the sunset.
i'm so happy that i'm finally going on a date with raegan. i want this to be a day she won't forget. i drove home went upstairs and put on my tux. i then packed clothes to stay at raegans. i texted raegan to see if she was ready.

raegans pov
i put on some lingerie under my dress just incase we have some fun tonight. i got a text from colby.
messages
colby: are you ready
me: yeah
colby: okay i'm on my way
raegans pov
i was still trying to figure out where he was taking me.
after a few minutes i heard colby come upstairs and walk in my room
colby: wow. you look amazing and sexy.
me: thank you. you look handsome.
colby: umm can u do my bow
me: yeah
we both laughed. i did his bow and then grabbed my mini purse and put on my nude color heels.