part 34

i finished the bottle before getting in bed. i set the bottle on the floor along with the other vodka bottle and laid in bed next to colby. i took off my pants and went to sleep.
* morning*
i woke up with a slight headache. i got up to brush my teeth. i decided to wake colby up in a good mood. after brushing my teeth i went back in bed and under the covers. i seen he didn't put pants on after last night so i started sucking his dick. i pulled the covers off to see his reaction and he woke up smiling. he lifted his head then laid back down
colby: mm baby i like this
i continued sucking until he cummed. i swallowed it all i took on my underwear and came up to kiss colby. while i was kissing him i slipped in. he didn't know until i broke the kiss and started bouncing on his dick. he grabbed my hips and helped me. i stopped and turned around. i slipped his dick back in and started twerking on his dick.
colby: mmm yes babygirl
colby slapped my ass which hurt because of his rings. i then got off of his dick. turned back around and started kissing colby. colby flipped us making him top and he slipped in. he started pounding me really hard. the bed started hitting the wall so he went easier. he was still pounding me hard but not as hard. we both cummed at the same time. colby then pulled out and laid beside me. we were both breathing fast. i laid my head on his chest and started drawing circles on his abs.
me: i can't believe our wedding is in two months.
i already planned the wedding and sent out invites. braize is my maid of honor and then kat tara and devyn are my brides mades. i didn't want a big wedding.
colby: i know. i can't wait to share my stuff with you.
me: me too. i mean i take your stuff all the time but we don't talk about that.
colby: wait what. what have you been taking
me: your hoodies. when you are out doing a video i take the hoodies you take off when you change because when i miss you i just smell the jacket and i feel like your still with me.
colby: next video you should come with us. we are going to the Stanley hotel again.
me: i would love to. but your protecting me and we are getting our own room.
colby: me and colby got the two most haunted rooms. sam colby and jake get one room and i get the other.
me: okay.
i started kissing his abs and made a heart of hickeys. he then did the same on my stomach.
me: i love you
colby: i love you too
i looked up at him and kissed him
me: okay now go brush your teeth.
colby: yes ma'am. he got up and brushed his teeth. i got and outfit the would cover my hickeys but is a comfortable outfit

 i got and outfit the would cover my hickeys but is a comfortable outfit

and went shower. i got out and zipped the dress. i left a little at the bottom opened. i walked out the bathroom and colby whistled. i walked over to him and kissed him. he unzipped my dress and started fingering me.
me: mmm fuck colby
i pulled up my dress and laid back onto the bed. i put my hands over my head while colby fingered me and played with my clit.
me: oh yes daddy
i whispered. i had to whisper the whole time because people were starting to wake up. i had my hands over my mouth and moaned.
me: fuck me daddy
colby kept fingering me even after i cummed.
me: fuck colby.
i had my head back and my back arched. i had the towel i used in my mouth so my moans wouldn't be as loud.
me: fuck me daddy
colby grabbed my dildo i bought for his house and replaced his fingers with the dildo making me gasp and arch my back more. he was still playing with my clit but now pounding me with all his strength in his arm with the dildo.
me: mmmm yes daddy harder. daddy harder
colby went harder. i then took over the dildo and pounded myself harder than what colby was doing. colby slipped his dick in and so i took the dildo out. i took the towel out of my mouth and licked my cum off my dildo
colby: it's so sexy when you do that.
me: mmm harder daddy please.
i put the dildo down and put the towel in my mouth and gripped on the sheets. colby was pounding me so hard i started sliding up the bed. me and colby released at the same time. he pulled out and i used the towel i had in my mouth to clean myself.
me: mmm yes daddy
when i got up to pull my dress down colby slapped my ass hard with his rings on.
me: if you do that take ur rings off the hurt.
i pulled my dress down and zipped it. i left a little slit then colby got dressed he put on grey sweatpants and his protect your heart sweatshirt. i sprayed his cologne on me
colby: hey that's mine
me: yeah but i like smelling like you.
colby smirked and slapped my ass.
me: oh daddy
i moaned to tease colby.
colby: not funny.
i went downstairs with colby
me: colby can we go get a daiquiri you said we could last night.
colby: i guess
me: yay
i skipped upstairs to grab my phone my keys and to put on my white vans. i went back downstairs and me and colby went in my car. i drove. i unzipped my dress and pulled it up forgetting i had no underwear on.
colby: what are you doing
me: it's right around my ass when i sit so i pulled it up.
colby place his hand on my thigh and started rubbing my thigh hitting my clit every now and then.
me: just finger me already.
colby slipped in four fingers and started fingering me.
me: mmmm fuck yeah
i arrived at the daiquiris shop  and colby was fingering me while i ordered.
me: um c..can i get a umm
i had to cover my mouth so i wouldn't moan.
me: sorry can i get two gallons of dirty monkey with three extra shots in both.
worker: yes ma'am will that be all
me: yes
worker: your total is $46.98 you can pull up to the window.
i pulled up and before getting to the window i stopped
me: wait until i get these daiquiris
colby pulled his fingers out and i zipped my dress and pulled it down. i went up to the window
worker: your goal is $46.98
i handed her my card. she swiped it then handed me my card and a receipt.
worker: you can pull into a parking spot until it's ready and we will bring it to you.
i pulled into a parking spot and unzipped my dress and pulled it back up. colby slipped four fingers back in and started fingering me again. after a few minutes i seen the worker come with my daiquiris
me: she coming pull out.
colby: no i want her to see.
me: what why
colby: because
i rolled my window down and grabbed the daiquiris and put them by colbys feet
worker: umm do you mind.
me: what.
i took off my dress and the worker came closer to my window
worker: may i
me: please.
the worker started squeezing my boobs and playing with my nipples. colby pulled out his fingers so i pulled his pants down. the worker got in my backseat
worker: got to the back.
i drove to the back.
worker: come inside i have my office with no windows and a lock.
we went inside and into a office the worker locked the door and got naked.