CH 23 (He's no beast😡)

Published 1/13/2020

This chapter is dedicated to Rose_Phantom27 as a thank u for creating an amazing cover and participating in the contest!

Sorry about the publishing problem! Wattpad was being an ass🙄. When I looked at it, it said it was published.

As I exited the lab wiping away one lone stray tear. I went to go look for a giant metal dragon that I promised to find later. I transformed back into my robot body.

As I wandered the halls for a few minutes, I had a bad itchy feeling that something wasn't right. I felt eyes on me but couldn't point out where.

I glanced over my shoulder not seeing anything.

What the hell was going on?

As I faced back around Time seemed to go in slow motion as I saw a missile coming right towards me.

I couldn't make a sound as it hit my side and exploded sending me flying through the air and into a nearby wall.

"Gahh" I groaned in pain as I coughed up Energon my servos shakingly move to my side to put pressure on the large wound that was leaking Energon at a rapid pace.

"Wh-what the h-hell" I gasped as I looked up hearing footsteps approach me.

"Well well isn't this a predicament?" a sickly high pitch voice mocked me.

"The all so powerful human that tamed the beast. Taken down by me"

"Starscream, you bastard" I hissed holding back a cough as Energon dripped down the corner of my mouth.

He stopped a foot in front of me, leaning down he grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"I wonder how that beast will react when it hears it's master was killed by Autobot intruders"

"He's no beast" I whispered.

He had a sick evil grin on his face.  "Hmm what was that? I didn't quite hear you"

I took the opportunity to spit my blood onto his face shocking him as he stumbled back wiping it off.

"He's no beast!" I growled as I let out a deep chuckle, I was losing too much Energon. I was growing tired and it was taking all my strength to keep my optics open and not to transform back to my human body.

If I did I would surely die from this wound.

My head snapped to the side as Starscream slapped me making a cut on the side of my cheek.

"Die you human scum" he hissed and with a final hit, my world was turned black. Hearing the sound of the ship's alarms blare.

Knockout, storm, Logan, Mom, Dad, students.

Predaking.

I'm sorry, I can't keep my promise

Then nothing.

--------🐉---------

Pain. So much pain.

I let out a groan as I opened my optics only to immediately close them due to the bright rays of the sun.

Wait.......sun?

I opened my optics again this time not being blinded. I weakly glanced around me and saw that I was outside and in the middle of a forest.

I tried sitting up but a large amount of pain shooting from my side stopped me.

I collapsed back down as I was too weak to really even move.

Everything hurt. I had lost too much Energon from the large hole in my side where Starscream had shot me with a missile.

Wait

STARSCREAM!

"That bastard" I hissed out in a weak breath.

I have to get back to the ship. I have to kill that mech.

I gazed up at the blue blurry sky my mind racing towards 2 certain mechs that care for me so much.

Knockout.

Predaking

Do they think im dead? Are they ok? What are they doing right now?

I weakly cough as more of the blue liquid dripped down the side of my mouth.

Was I going to die here? In the middle of the forest all alone.

A snap of a twig caught my attention and a set of voices. One sounding female and the other sounding like a familiar male.

"The Energon signal came from somewhere in this area" a female voice echoed around me sounding faint.

"Jeez, this is such a pain. Why didn't boss Bot send me out here with you and not bulkhead?" the annoyed familiar male voice complained.

"Will you just- by the all spark" they sounded closer now.

The sound of something shifting and powering up caught my attention.

"Arcee no!" the ground shook a little.

"Wheeljack, she's a Decepticon!" the female argued!

"No, she's not! She helped me when the cons had me Arcee. I won't let you harm her" the male sounded protective.

Wheeljack...... I remember that name. The Autobot I fixed up on the ship. I'm glad he's ok.

Their voices started to become nothing but faint whispers as I grew more tired.

My body felt so heavy and cold. I was losing all feeling in my fingers and my legs have been asleep for a long time.

It wouldn't hurt...... To take just a small nap..... Right?

I'll wake up... Soon..... And go back... To... The........ Ship

........ To.........Him

             /\       
/\     /       \   /\_________
     \/            \/