8 (Truly glorious🐉)

Published 3/15/20

I watched in awe as the Beast let out a beastly cry and spread its large massive wings. The ground bridge closing behind it soon after.

I walked closer and now stood next to Starscream who was cowering back in fear. He was practically hiding behind me. Using me as a shield.

"A Predacon?! They've been extinct since the beginning of cybertronian History" Starscream panicked.

"He's glorious" I stated in aww.

"YOU CRAZY FEMME!" Starscream yelled at me his optics practically popping out of his helm. I just shrug my shoulders at him and went back to admiring the Predacon.

I had found some old articles and books in the cybertronian database a while ago. It had given me some information on Predacons but not much was known about them since they "used" to be "extinct". I just know that they used to be the kings of land and sky. Everything feared them while they feared nothing.

"Indeed but the specimen you see before you was bred in a laboratory. A clone from fossilized remains which I discovered on Cybertron" shockwave stated laying a servo on the Predacons' chest.

"Shockwave it does my spark good to see you once again tampering with creation" Megatron stated walking closer to the predacon.

"Master please keep your distance" Starscream tries to keep Megatron away from the predacon. Coming out from behind me.

"No need for alarm, the Beast is completely under my control" shockwave stated trying to calm down Starscream.

"Or is that what he wants you to think" I mumbled my servo holding my chin in a thoughtful manner. My optics running over the beast. Trying to memorize every single detail of its large frame.

I ignore all other conversations as my optics scanned over the beautiful Predacon in front of me. Never in my life had I ever seen anything like him before.

What shocked me was that the predacon seemed to be watching me. His optics following my every little move. It was a game of cat and mouse.

I had the feeling that I wasn't the cat.

I watched as Shockwave lifted a small jar of Energon up to the Predacon optics. His optics slightly glowing a brighter gold.

The Predacon started waving its wings around rapidly letting out animalistic cries. Before taking off into the sky and started hunting down Wheeljack.

-------------------

The Predacon had returned a few hours later, failing to eliminate Wheeljack, thankfully.

I stood in the corner of Megatron's throne room watching as Shockwave petted the Predacon while Starscream continues to insult him.

He was starting to really piss me off. After Starscream called the predacon a useless and Mindless creature I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore and I walked forward, anger clear on my face.

"One failed mission makes him useless Starscream?" I questioned loudly. Starscream stared at me in fear, he had forgotten I was in the room.

" if that's the case Starscream what does that make you? I can't recall really any missions where you have successfully succeeded in" I stated with a smirk on my face. Walking closer to stand in front of everyone. Making sure I swayed my hips a little extra. When I came to a stop. I put my servo on my hip making me stand in a cocky way. Knowing that I would always win against this mech.

As I had made my way over, I had felt an intense stare on me. It made my metal grow warm under it.

Starscream looked like he was about to burst an Energon vessel as he glared at me with hate not even trying to hide it.

"Why you stupid femme" he snarled about to step forward but halted as
Megatron let out a loud laugh at my comment. "Aww Elizabeth, always with your sharp tongue".

" My tongue isn't the only thing that's sharp" I hissed looking at Starscream who quickly retreated and cowered behind Megatron for protection.

I turned around and looked at the Predacon who was staring at me with bright golden optics full of such intense emotions. These mechs truly are stupid to think this predacon has no intelligence.

I held my Servo out to hin and let him come to me not wanting to push any boundaries with him.

(Thank you How To Train Your Dragon!)

The Predacon closed its Optics and gently pressed its Helm into my servo.

A small smile made its way onto my lips and I gently ran my servo along his Helm and horns tracing the metal plates.

"Truly glorious" I whispered so that only he could hear me.

I let out a giggle as he let out a cat-like purr, gently nudging my servo trying to get closer to me.

Shockwave watched the interaction between us closely.

"Interesting, the beast has not acted like this to any other cybertronian before. Maybe perhaps it could be because you are a femme" shockwave stated his one large red optic starring directly at us intensely.

I gave out a nervous chuckle and removed my servo from the Predacons helm. Hearing him let out a wine he nudged against me forcing my hand back on him.

"Elizabeth, your dismissed" Megatron called out to me.

I looked back at him and bowed my head to him. "Of course my lord".

I gave the predacon one last head pat before. Taking my leave of the room. Feeling a pair of eyes burning into my back, as I made my way out of the room.