CH 20 (Drug 🌿)

Published 12/24/2020

Early Christmas present to you beautiful's/Handsome's

Oc update! I redrew Elizabeth's human form! And in the next chapter ill reveal the new cover! How exciting! Remember if you have any art or photos you would like to send in for this book DM or email me! All art about this book is accepted! Drawings, photoshop, covers, anything, and everything goes! Anything I receive will be put into a chapter with your permission and you will get credit for your work of course!

The atmosphere in the room was strange. The air felt thick but also light.

Leaning my helm back against his warm metal chest I relaxed and tried to calm my rapidly beating spark.

"How long have you been able to transform like this?" one of the many questions flew past my lips.

A low hum which almost sounded like a purr rumbled his chest plate that was pressed against my back.

"Not long, I had originally wished to show you during our last meeting. But the time was not right." he paused for a moment.

"I wished for you to see me first"

I tilted my helm back a bit so I could meet his optics as they stared down at me. "You wanted to show me first?"

He nodded and a smile grew across his lips.

The way he was gazing at me made it seem like he was looking at the most beautiful thing in the universe.

" I want all my firsts to be with you and only you" his voice had gone lower and huskier.

I unconsciously bit my lip, watching as his gaze moved lower than my eyes. His bright golden hues seemed to darken for a split second as the look in his optics grew more intense.

Feeling one of his servos move from my waist, it seemed to slowly climb up my body not once removing its touch from my warming metal. Until it reached my neck where it wrapped around it gently. Before moving to my chin.

Gently cupping it, his thumb ran across my lower lip pulling it free from where I was biting it.

My breathing had stopped almost completely as I couldn't look away from the mech in front of me.

His servo had angled my helm so my neck wasn't as strained as his face seemed to grow closer to my own.

My eyelids grew heavy as he grew closer. I wasn't sure what was happening but I wasn't stopping it.

I felt a hot breath on my lips just as his were about to touch mine.

*BANG BANG BANG*

" Elizabeth! Open this door right this instant! You have some explaining to do! Open up!" Knockouts loud angry voice screamed through the metal door. Breaking the trance that was over me. As my optics snapped open in shock and embarrassment.

A deep angry growl rumbled through Predaking as he glared at the door in hatred as his servos wrapped around me tighter. Refusing to release me.

My face was a bright shade of blue as I pushed against the giant mech's warm chest.

" I have to go" I whispered to him as I tried to break his hold on me which seemed almost impossible with our size and strength different.

"No" his voice was even deeper than before, which I didn't know could be possible. Making my legs feel even weaker than they did before.

"Please Predaking, I must go" I pleaded with him.

"I'll come find you later, I promise you" I promised him. Watching as he thought it over for a minute.

His grip on me loosened slowly. "Come out in a few minutes after I leave" I finally stood up not looking at him.

If I had I wasn't sure id leave that room. My mind was racing at what was about to happen moments ago.

We're we about to kiss?!

How does he even know what that is?!

I race to the sliding door that was still being banged on by knockout from the other side.

I stood in front of the door and took in a deep breath and gently slapped my cheeks to try and get rid of my blush.

The door didn't even slide halfway open before I slid out into the hallway making the door close quickly behind me. Not giving the irritated red mech a chance of getting a glance inside my room.

I gave him an awkward smile and a small way "Heya Red"

He huffed and rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest as he glared at me with his ruby-colored optics.

"Lab, Now" he didn't give me a chance to say anything as he grabbed my wrist and began dragging me down the long hallway getting a few weird glances from the guards who saw our interaction.

Looking back once at my closed room door before I rounded a corner. I couldn't stop my spark from skipping a beat.

" I want all my firsts to be with you and only you"

What did he mean by that?!

It took all of my strength and mental will power not to allow my face to explode in a blush or transform into my human body.

Right now all I wanted to do was run and hide and try and control whatever kind of drug my brain and spark were on.

They were being overpowered and taken over by 1 thought.

No, not a thought

A name

A name I had created

That I had given

Predaking