Chapter 28

Rita's pov

I woke up with a huge headache. There was literally a throbbing pain in my head. My body felt weak and my eyelids heavy.

When I finally managed to open my eyes, I was glad that there was only a dim light in the room. It must be early in the morning or late evening.

I wanted to turn my head to the side to look at the clock, but didn't have the strength. Sighing, I gave in and put my head back down.

I probably couldn't read the clock anyway due to my night-blindness. Trying to get comfortable in bed, I tried to move, but my limbs felt like locked.

After a while I tried to move again, and frowned as I touched something hairy. Frowning, I pulled on the hairs, trying to figure out what I was touching.

"If you don't stop pulling on my beard, I'll tie you up." I heard him grunt. Gasping, I stopped pulling on his beard.

"Sorry, I didn't see, it's dark and I can't see anything because of my night blindness," I mumbled embarrassed, taking my hands off his face.

"I know," he grunted. Sounding very close to me, I wondered where exactly he was. Curiously, I fumbled around to find out where I was lying.

"Hands off my dick too!" he gritted out with his raspy morning voice. Immediately, I stopped touching him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know I was touching it, I didn't see what I was touching due to my—"

"Night-blindness? I know," he cut me off, "I'm slowly starting to think you're taking your night-blindness as an excuse touch me."

"I-I was only trying to figure out where I was lying," I stammered nervously. "On top of me," he yawned.

"Where?" I asked puzzled, before it dawned on me what he meant. "What, wait ... why am I on top of you?"

"Great question, why are you on top of me and not by your side of the bed?" he asked me back.

"I don't know, I guess I moved in my sleep and didn't notice where I was lying—"

"Due to your night-blindness? That's starting to get a very weak excuse," he claimed as I could feel his hands on my back, tracing my backbone up and down.

Blushing, I tried to get up, which wasn't a good idea as I felt light-headed. "I feel dizzy," I muttered with my hands on his chest to stable myself.

"How did you think you'd feel after gulping down half of the bottle?" he asked me. Feeling nauseous, I gagged.

"Oh, Hell no! Get the fuck off me!" He moved me off him in seconds as I gagged continuously.

"I think I will vomit," I said, sitting on the bed with my hands over my mouth now. "Then go to the fucking bathroom!" I heard him say, pushing me off bed.

Stretching my arms out as I couldn't see anything, I tried to find my way to the bathroom. I heard him curse before he grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

I groaned when he stopped and opened the lights. "It's too bright!" I complained, my eyes feeling sensitive.

"If the lights are closed, it's too dark! If I open the lights, it's too bright! What the Hell do you want from me?" he asked me before I gagged again.

"Never mind, you can tell me later." He pulled me to the toilet. As soon as I was sitting in front of the toilet I started vomiting. And I felt like dying while puking my guts out.

After I was finally done emptying my stomach, I flushed the toilet. When I got up I groaned in pain, all my muscles ached.

Feeling like crap, I sat down on the toilet seat. "Here, drink something," he said, holding a bottle in front of me.