BONUS

Surprise! 🥳 A BONUS chapter! Yay! Haha! ❤️❤️😂😂

FOUR YEARS LATER

Rita's pov

I was leaning against the door frame, watching Ilaria and Roman play. "Who's daddy's little princess?" he asked her, lying on the ground on his back, holding her by her waist into the air.

"Me!" she giggled, wiggling with her arms and legs in the air. "Who loves daddy the most?" he asked her, making her sit on his chest now.

"Me!" she giggled, hugging him. She looked so tiny in his arms. "And who does daddy love the most?" he asked her with a genuine smile, sitting up, hugging her.

"Me!" she smiled at him. "That's right! You are my daddy's world!" he sighed, kissing her all over the face, making her squeal.

His kinky ass loved it when I called him 'daddy', but after she started calling him daddy, it wasn't the same for him anymore. He scrunched his face and cringed every time I called him 'daddy', knowing 'daddy' turned to a turn off for him I used it to get on his nerves sometimes.

"I thought you told me you'd get her ready?" I asked with crossed arms and a smile on my face. They both looked at my direction, it seemed like they didn't notice me until I spoke as they were caught up in their moment.

"I did, I put her the dress on you told me to," he claimed, "I even combed her hair." I chuckled, shaking my head.

We both had straight hair, but Ilaria had curls. I guess she inherited it from her father's side as her aunt, Mia, had curls too.

"You can't just comb her hair-"

"I just did," he interrupted me, making me roll my eyes. "I can see that, you turned my daughter in a lion," I claimed, taking the comb from the dresser, sitting on the couch.

"Come here, momma," I told Ilaria who was playing with her doll house now. She took her dolls and ran towards me.

"She still looks beautiful as a lion," Roman smiled at her as I pulled her on my lap to braid her hair. "But we can't take her to the event with her hair all over the place, they'll think we're not taking care of her," I muttered, braiding my daughter's hair.

"Who gives a fuck what people think?" he asked me, lying on his back on the ground. Before I could tell him to watch his language around her, Ilaria screamed, "FUCK!"

"Roman!" I gasped.

"What?" he asked with a frown.

"Fuck!" Ilaria cussed, clapping her hands.

"Fuck!" he cursed as he understood why I was looking at him pissed off. "Roman!" I groaned frustrated, throwing my chancla on his head, "stop cussing!"

"I didn't know marrying a Mexican woman came along with a flying chancla. I'll literally give a chancla ban in this mansion soon," he huffed, looking at my chancla in his hands with a distaste.

"And I'll literally wash your mouth with soap," I scolded him like a little child. I felt like I had three kids instead of two. Though, our baby boy wasn't born yet.

"Right, Ilaria, baby, that's a bad word and children can't use it, otherwise daddy will cry," he told her and she looked at him sadly.

"No, daddy, no! Don't be sad!" she shook her head, pouting. "I won't, baby, if you don't use that word, okay?" he asked her approaching us, kissing her hands.

"Okay," she agreed, nodding her head. "That's my girl," he praised her, taking her from my lap as I was done braiding her hair, giving me a heart attack as he literally throw her into the air, making me think she'll hit the ceiling before he caught her back.