Chapter 41

Helena's pov

"Alright, I got you this set, that set, and this one, so ... which one?"

I blinked, looking at the lingerie Marco was holding up for me. "You bought me lingerie?"

"What? He doesn't like lingerie?"he asked with a frown on his face. "That can't be, every married man likes his wife in spicy little teasers."

"He does, he just doesn't like his men buying his wife lingerie," I deadpanned. "Once Roman acted bold and chose me some sets to get on his nerves, he strangled him."

"Regarding his boldness, I am not even surprised, he loves to fuck up with him for fun," Marco claimed, still holding the sets up. "But this time he fucked up bad, and we need you to calm him down, so which one?"

"Sex isn't the solution to everything, I can talk to him, you know?" I huffed.

"Neh, your nagging won't help, just choose one set, and make him happy." The threw the sets at me.

"Make him happy? What do you think I am? His bitch? And having sex with my husband just to put him in a good mood so that you guys can talk to him is kind of wrong, if he finds out—"

"Oh my God," he cut me off, a terrified look on his face as he gazed at me.

"What?" I asked confused. "You are nagging and whining, that's even worse," he sighed, looking at me if I was a hopeless case.

"You are so mean!" I threw the thong at him that he caught in the air.

"Yes, I know, I am acting like a big asshole," he agreed, approaching me before sitting next to me, "because I really don't have the time to flatter my words to make you make capo's dick flatter for you." I blushed embarrassed.

"Fuck off, Marco!" I hit him with the pillow. "I will, if you tell me if you will help us, or not?" he asked, raising a brow. "If we don't calm capo down, he will kill Roman."

I sighed. I wanted to help Roman. I didn't see Roman's deeds as a betrayal. He only fell in love. I actually felt happy for him, and proud that he protected the woman he loved.

"Fine, but I won't wear those!" I slapped him with the bra, that consisted only of strings.

"Why? Isn't that your size?" He pulled at the waist band of the bra, stretching it like a rubber.

"I guess, but he buys me all my sets, and since he didn't buy this one, he will ask me where I got it," I muttered, rolling my eyes. "And when I lie, he'll notice and ask for the truth ..."

"And when your good ass tells him the truth, he will probably strangle me with those dessous before killing Roman." He ended my sentence. "It's fascinating how bad you can lie, I thought Roman and you were close?"

"He teaches me stuff like this." I pressed my thumb in the a particular area of his bicep, making him his and jump in pain.

"Ouch, that hurt!" He rubbed his bicep. "And here I thought he was only eating, drinking and shitting when he is near you."

"He is not my baby, but he is like a brother to me." I deadpanned.

"I see, with all the bickering going on between you guys," he hummed. "Then, help your brother, and fuck your hubby."

"What if your so great plan won't work? What if he doesn't change his mind?" I asked sceptically.

"Oh, for you he will, he is obsessed with you, after you calm him down, he will listen to you."

"That's a bullshit plan."

*****

I couldn't believe I was doing it.