Chapter 31

Rita's pov

I woke up before him.

I turned around in his embrace and looked at him to see him still asleep.

I loved cuddling with him. I always loved cuddling, as a child I always slept with a teddy bear, cuddling it.

He was actually reminding me of my teddy bear as he liked holding me tightly, snuggling me in his sleep. And when he was awake, he turned into a big scary teddy. And when he was horny, he turned into the perverted teddy from the movie 'Ted'.

I pecked his lips, before getting out of his embrace with a little struggle. Then, I took his shirt that was hanging at the edge of the bedside table before pulling it on.

After wearing his shirt, I looked at my ankles and wrists bruised. They were bruised. He wasn't gentle until he was done with me.

Maybe I was foolish. Even stupid. Because I wouldn't change a moment of having him that close to me. I didn't feel lonely.

Kissing his cheek, I got up from the bed. Then, I walked to the bathroom. After washing my face, I used some mouth wash.

Wiping my mouth on the fabric of my shoulder, I left the bathroom and then the bedroom. He drank a bottle of whiskey while lying with me on the bed yesterday.

He was out. But I didn't even think about escaping. I didn't want to leave him. The time I spent with him was limited anyway. And I wanted enjoy his presence — the presence of my assigned murderer— as long as I could.

Bored, I roamed his apartment with a baguette in my hand. I frowned as I found fibre tip pens in the drawer of the living room.

The pens were vegan. He didn't seem like the type of guy who cared if his pens are vegan or not, so they have to belong to someone else.

But since they were vegan and I was bored, I decided to imagine the tattoos of the big bad guy — passed out in his bed — as my mandala.

Grinning, I walked back to his bedroom with the pens. Hopping on the bed, I made myself comfortable.

His hands automatically grabbed my thighs as I sat on the lower part of his body — glad that I wasn't greeted with his morning wood for once.

My eyes were downcast, on his tatted chest. He was like a living mandala. But all art on his body was so out of color — he was only tatted in black ink.

Therefore, I decided to bring some color to make him look more alive. Opening the pen with my mouth, I leaned over his chest and started to paint him.

The black compass on the right side of his chest was now blue. The small birds — I painted them pink. The rose on his right side was red. The koi fish tattoo near the compass got my attention next. I colored the first fish in violet, and the second one in green.

I stilled when I heard him grunt under me. In order not to wake him up, I carefully got off him. On his hip, it said Veni, Vidi, Vici. I traced the letters with the color yellow.

Painting him was entertaining. But I decided to draw rather than pain. I had not much space left. He was pretty well-tattooed, except his abdomen.

I wondered if he would mind me painting on his dick. I guess not. With a shrug, I draw a shrimp on his dick. And a heart. And a star. And a smiley, making it look friendly.

Though, his dick looked rather angry than friendly. I was focused on painting on his cock that I didn't notice  how hard it got.

I heard him grunt, freezing in my movements. I guess it's not only his dick that has woken up. "You are having fun there?"