Chapter 30 (new)

Rita's pov

"Ragazza."

"Hmm." Was all I said. My eyes were still closed as I felt tired. But taking the cue that I was awake, his hand on my hip pulled me closer, until my ass collided with his front.

"Are you awake?" he whispered in my ear. I sighed as he positioned me so that I could feel his hard on against my ass.

This man was insatiable. People said cigarettes after sex. He literally said sex after sex.

"What do you want Roman?" I groaned tiredly, even if I felt what he wanted — his morning wood was not to be ignored.

"It's almost afternoon, and I am hungry," he claimed, peppering kisses on my shoulder and neck. "I am also hungry," I yawned, my stomach grumbling.

"I didn't mean food," he grunted as I pulled away from him. My stomach was churning. Who thought sex would get me starving?

Turning towards him, I saw how his heated gaze traveled down my naked body.  If I had to describe Roman in one word, I'd say demonic. If I had to characterize what kind of demon he was, I'd go for an incubus.

"I didn't ask," I muttered, getting up to wear his shirt on the ground. The aftermath with him was hitting hard — in other words — I was still a little sore.

"Keep that attitude, and watch me fuck it out of you," he grumbled right behind me.

"Feed me a great breakfast, and I might consider it." I flipped my hair out his shirt. Then, I walked out of his room with him hot in my trail.

"You got bolder, don't forget your place in our relationship," he huffed right behind me. Chuckling, I turned around, when I entered the kitchen.

My chest touched his. He was only wearing joggers. I was only wearing his shirt. Together, we completed each other.

"You got me bolder, you're such a bad influence," I told him with my chin up, holding my ground against a killer.

He let out a low chuckle. "Oh, you have no idea how bad I am, especially for the people that I've under my radar, watch your back, ragazza."

"Why? Have you changed your mind?" I asked him, tilting my head, looking into those dark night-blue eyes. "Have you finally decided to kill me?"

"I don't like wasting my energy and time on what I want to kill, especially not for weeks," he hummed. "I do it quickly but also painfully."

"You mean I am not worth your time?" I asked, biting my lip to hide a smile. His answers might not be crystal clear, but his eyes were. And they weren't looking at me with hate.

"If you weren't worth it, I wouldn't spend my night between your legs, spending all my energy and time deep inside your tight cunt," he remarked, making me blush.

I coughed. "You are so shameless, that I am embarrassed for you." I turned around, taking a seat at the table.

"You should be flattered, it was a compliment," he smirked amused, warming up food for me.

"You really know how to compliment a woman," I scrunched my nose, watching him prepare food for me.

"I know." His arrogance made me huff. "How many times were you slapped by women for those compliments?" I asked curiously. "Must be many, considering how cocky you are."

"The question should be how many women got weak knees for those compliments," he remarked. "I can guarantee you, that it is not the compliment that got them weak," I murmured with a blush, "but ..."