Chapter 52

HELENA

"I am so excited to be here!"

I walked into the mansion with a big smile while looking around.

"Yeah, you are the most excited hostage I have ever had," he remarked with his arms crossed, following me inside.

"Guest and friend," I corrected him, "and you said I was always welcome, make me feel welcome, I want the room next to hers!"

"What about sleeping between us?" he asked me with an annoyed smile. "Can I?" I chirped.

"You cannot," he deadpanned. "What a bad host you are," I muttered, taking the porcelain vase near the entry. It looked really fancy, and expensive.  "A bad host with a great taste."

"Don't touch fragile things." He took the vase from me, putting it back.

"Why? It is not that I'm going to eat it, I am only looking at it, I didn't know money made you that greedy," I told him with a frown.

"Yeah, you won't eat it since you are only eating weird stuff when you're pregnant, but your clumsy ass will sure to break it!" he said, rolling his eyes. "I am not clumsy!" I huffed, looking at him offended.

"Yeah, tell that to all the bullet wounds I got because I had the honor to train your clumsy ass, or have you done it on purpose?" He raised a brow.

"No, it was unintentionally. And I've apologized countless times for shooting you, stop rubbing my nose in it." I sighed.

"Then, admit you are clumsy," he told me with a smirk, making me roll my eyes.

"You men are so arrogant, always wanting to be in right!" I went up the stairs.

"And as soon as we're in right, we are arrogant, right? And where the hell are you going?" he asked, following me.

"Yes, and I want to meet Rita, I need the company of another woman after spending twenty minutes with you." I wanted to see the woman Roman fell head over heels in love with.

"Probably in our bedroom, she is there all the time, she doesn't like coming out," he muttered with a sigh.

"I am not even surprised, I'd like to stay in my room too if I had only you as company. Do you also tell her not to touch the things in the mansion or is it just me?" I arched a brow, walking down the hall.

"It's just you, she can destroy the mansion, if she wants. And you're walking in the wrong direction, our bedroom is on the right side of the hall," he told me, and I turned to go to the right side of the hall.

"That's so sweet of you, you idiot should tell her that too, she'd feel appreciated, and is it that door?" I asked him and wanted to open it, but he shook his head.

"Thanks for the advice, and no, there is my office.  It's the second door," he claimed, pointing to the door.

I walked to the door excitedly before opening it without knocking and getting in, which wasn't a great idea — I saw her walking out of the bathroom. She gasped as she noticed us.

"Hello, you have to be Rita, nice to meet you!" I said, walking over to her with a smile as she looked at me confused.

"And you are ...?" she asked hesitantly while looking back and forth between Roman and I. "Another Josefina?"

"Josefina?" I looked at Roman puzzled. "My hooker that your husband killed," Roman mumbled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Oh, no, honey, I am not one of his hookers," I told her right away. "What? Hookers?" she asked me.