Chapter 12

Rita's pov

I was sleeping, dreaming about a cute black kitten with blue eyes, licking my face. Smiling in my dream, I scratched and kissed the kitten.

But then, the kitten turned into a black panther, trying to bite me. Screaming, I woke up from my dream that turned into a nightmare.

When I slowly came back to reality, waking half-way up, I frowned as my pillow felt hard and hairy, tickling my face.

Opening my eyes, I blinked few times, gasping when I noticed I was hugging his hairy leg as if my dear life depended on it.

"I knew you had a foot fetish," I heard his amused voice, his phone in his hands. I looked at him embarrassed before letting go of his hairy leg.

"Sorry ..." I moved hectically back, putting some space between his leg and me.

"For what? For kissing my leg?" He turned his phone towards me, and I gasped as I saw a picture of me where I was kissing his hairy foot.

"Or scratching it?" He showed me another picture where I was scratching his leg with my eyes closed and a smile on my face.

"Please delete those pictures!" I muttered humiliated, crawling in his direction on the bed and trying to take his phone to erase those pictures he took of me while I was sleeping.

"Please! That's so embarrassing!" I begged as he held his phone out of my reach, chuckling, finding the whole situation amusing.

"I know right?" he asked, scrolling through his camera roll. "And look at this one! You're literally giving my foot a french kiss!"

"That's illegal! You can't take pictures of me while sleeping!" I muttered annoyed, still feeling sleepy, as I was climbing on top of his chest now, trying to reach for his hand with the phone, resting on the nightstand.

"My life is illegal," he told me with his lips on my cheeks. My breath hitched feeling his breath close to my face.

I was so caught up getting his phone, I forgot for a good minute that he was a murderer. Now, being that close to him, as in lying on top of him, I got nervous.

Pushing myself away from him, I lost my balance anf fell on him again, screaming as my cuffed ankle twisted on the wrong side and pain shot through my body.

"Fuck!" I groaned in pain with tears in my eyes, grabbing my injured ankle. "What a way to start the day, huh?" he muttered with a sigh, uncuffing me.

"Let me see," he said calmly, trying to take my hands off my ankle to look at the damage. Crying, I shook my head, looking at him annoyed. I was mad at him.

"You're mad at me?" he asked me, with raised brows. "If you didn't mock me with those pictures, I wouldn't be in pain right now," I whispered, giving him a sour look.

"I'm not mad at you for making out with my foot and almost sucking my toe, but you are angry with me just because I took some pictures?" He still mocked me.

"I was dreaming of a kitten! Kissing a kitten in my dreams! I didn't know I was making out with your nasty and hairy foot in my sleep!" I explained him frustrated.

"The audacity to assault my foot first and then call it nasty! You're really a humbug!" he claimed, shaking his head.

"I didn't assault your foot!" I huffed, rubbing my ankle. "Tell that the hickey on my big toe!" he hummed amused.

"You were awake! And took great pleasure seeing me kissing your disgusting foot! That makes it not an assault! But it makes you a pervert for taking some pictures of me in my sleep!"