Chapter 1

Roman's pov

Home sweet home!

Yeah, I was back, and I was bad, not that I was ever a good man. Anyway, I was still popular, women loved me, and men hated me, for stealing their women. But sharing was caring, right?

Even if I was hated by the most of my kind, there was a place I was always accepted, and considered as family, the Alessi mansion.

These people in this mansion were my family, even if we were not related by blood, we protected and cared for each other.

But most of them were also driving me nuts, like Helena. Helena was capo's wife, very clumsy may I add, and gave birth to many carbon-copies of her, like Cara and Lucia.

Dealing not with one clumsy person in the household but many others was hard.

Therefore, my capo, Antonio, claimed it was time for me to go on vacation after I was shot by Cara and got my leg crushed by Lucia with a carriage toy. I was done with them by the time anyway.

Now, I was back from vacation and stood in front of the mansion, still calm, no matter what kind of craziness was expecting me inside as there was not a normal day in this mansion.

I didn't know if I was ready to deal with Helena and her offsprings again. Her only offspring, who didn't get on my nerves was Alanzo.

Alanzo was her only child who inherited a lot from his father, Antonio. Actually, I was honored to be his teacher and I liked teaching him.

The boy was smart and ambitious, he loved to learn different weapons and he also knew the reason why he had to learn them, he was aware of the life he was involved in. I already could tell he would make a great capo in the future.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't favoring Alanzo, not really. I love all of her offsprings equally, as I've spent the last few years babysitting, protecting, and teaching them self-defense.

Capo wanted to teach them young, and who could teach them better than a professional headhunter like me? Yeah, I typically raised them, even if my job was to kill some assholes.

But teaching them young was good, then they'd get used to shooting and hitting, starting to see it as part of the life, something normal. They had to learn to stand their ground and defend themselves, as the enemy showed no mercy.

Therefore, they shouldn't show mercy either, otherwise they'd be killed easily. So, we were turning them into little demons, disguised as angels.

Still, I fucking loved those three demons and a fourth demon was on the way. Capo's wife Helena was pregnant before I went on vacation.

I was glad he sent me on vacation during her pregnancy because I didn't have the nerve to bring her the strange cravings she always had.

Sometimes, I was caught by the enemy and suffered great pain, but the mental torture Helena inflicted on me during her pregnancy was worse.

I will never forget how she longed for organic dragon fruit in winter! I drove around all night looking for it and it was hell. None of my missions lasted as long as my search for some damn dragon fruits.

Though, Helena had to give birth to her fourth child by now. I prayed inwardly that her newborn was a boy.

No, I wasn't a misogynist, I just didn't have the nerve to raise another minion version of Helena and teach her how to use a gun, as I was scared to get shot in my dick.

I could take every shot in my body, just not there, I loved my junior too much to lose it and with the clumsiness of the Alessi girls I doubted my dick would stay in place for long.