Chapter 22

I bet you didn't expect Helena! 😎😎😎

Helena's pov

I was in Alana's nursing room, changing her diaper. I smiled as she looked at me so sweetly. I kissed her chubby cheeks, making her laugh.

She was such a sweet and good baby. Honestly, she was the calmest of all my children. She almost never woke me up at night.

"Who is a good baby? Yes! You are! You are such a good baby!" I spoke to her in baby talk. She smiled at me, making baby noises.

"I love you so much!" I kissed her more, making her laugh again. One of the best feelings in life was to see my children happy. I thanked God every night that my children were healthy, happy and safe.

Though, they were safe at home now, I knew I could not keep them in the mansion forever. They would ask in a few years to leave the mansion more often.

And we'd let them out, Antonio promised me to let them walk in and out of the mansion as they wanted after their training was done.

We both agreed that they should be able to protect themselves from the danger outside before sending them out.

I smiled at Alana. She looked at me innocently. I wished she could stay innocent, but I knew she wouldn't survive long if she didn't learn to fight back.

I'd rather see my children become heartless killers than lose them to the enemy. Losing them would drive me insane.

Taking her in my arms, I walked over to the rocking chair. She snuggled closer to me and put her her head in the crook of my neck.

Sighing, I sat in the rocking chair. I pulled up my shirt and freed my boob. As I slowly led her to my boob, her little hands clutched my boob before her mouth found my nibble and she began to feed.

She looked at me as she fed. Gently, I caressed her back, rocking her, when my phone blinked, signaling me I had a message. I picked my phone up, seeing Roman's text.

Roman
Hi, Chucky, is it fine if I bring Margarita over?

Helena
Yes!
I can't wait to meet her!
And don't call me Chucky!

Roman
Alright, we are on our way! See you soon, Chucky!

My phone was ripped out of my hands. I looked up, seeing Antonio going through my phone, reading my messages.

"Antonio! That's disrespectful! Give me my phone back," I said annoyed, getting up from the rocking chair with Alana in my arms, who was still drinking her milk.

"I was just curious what you were smiling at." He sat on the armrest, kissing my head. "No, you just got paranoia after finding those apps on my phone," I huffed, turning away from him.

"Can you blame me?" he asked softly, pulling my hair back, exposing my neck and kissing my sweet spot.

"I explained you why I had them! Roman was just a dick! Messing with me by twisting the story to his liking!" I shook my head, annoyed how he could doubt my love for him.

"I can't help, I'm a very possessive man, especially when it comes to you." He snuggled closer to me.

Getting up, I sat on the couch. "I don't care! I didn't like what you've done at all! You can't just check my phone! I don't check your phone either!"

Sighing, he walked towards me. "Here." He tossed his phone on my lap. We both knew that he deleted all his chats. Because his chats were nowhere near innocent, but dark.