Chapter 10

Rita's pov

I read once your life flashes before your eyes when you die, but I haven't seen anything of my life story yet.

Where were my flashbacks of my dad beating me up for the most of my life? All I was seeing was black.

I haven't felt anything either as I got shot in the head. Maybe God didn't want me to feel any pain and spared me the pain as I got shot and died?

"Fuck me!" I heard him sigh. I frowned. Wait, could people hear other people after dying? I couldn't only hear but also feel, because I still felt the gun's cold metal head on my head.

God, what was wrong with me? Why was everything going wrong in my life? I couldn't even die normally as I still could hear people and feel items.

"Open your damn eyes." I heard him hiss and my frown deepened, wondering if he was talking to me. He surely wasn't talking to me. After all, he wasn't mad enough to tell a dead corpse to open its eyes, right?

When his hand roughly grabbed my face, I instinctively opened my eyes. "Mr. Dick-Ripper? Can you hear me? Are you dead too? Did someone kill you after you killed me?" I asked him, before gasping and holding a hand over my mouth.

"Are we stuck in this world? Fuck! You shouldn't torture my hubby and I shouldn't cheer you to torture him! Now look what happened! God has punished us with no afterlife!"

"I can hear you, we're both not dead, and God would only punish me with no afterlife if we were both dead," he told me annoyed.

"Why? I'm a badass too!" I said, trying to look tough and intimidating.

"Really? Because you more look like a wimp," he huffed, looking at me sceptically. "I'm not a wimp," I sobbed, his words hurt my feelings.

"I already regret that I didn't kill you," he groaned, before grabbing my face, making me look at him. "Stop with your fucking whining or I'll really kill you!"

"You're right, I shouldn't whine, or I'll ruin my image," I agreed with him, ignoring the threat part and wiping my tears away.

"What image?" he asked me confused. "My bad bitch image," I told him confidently.

"I only see a drunk bitch, I really shouldn't give you this bottle," he cursed under his breath before looking at me again. "Haven't I told you not to drink too much?"

"I'm a Latina! Alcohol doesn't effect me at all!" I stumbled around a little, patting his chest. "Wow! Your chest is so hard!"

"Another part of me will get hard too if you don't cover up and stop touching me," he muttered, taking my hand off his chest.

"What?" I blinked at him confused. "I said, why don't you waltz your Latina ass into your closet and get changed so that we can leave," he told me, gesturing to my walk-in closet.

"Sure!" I nodded my head, wanting to prove him that I could drink like a man and act like a lady, I walked towards the closet.

As I passed Nicolai's corpse, I couldn't help but stop and look at his corpse on the floor. The scene before me was utterly sickening, and I put my hand over my mouth to keep from throwing up on his body.

"You can pray for him later! Go and change now!"" I heard him say and looked up to see him looking at me in annoyance.

"I wasn't praying! I will not pray for this dead rapist!" I told him stubbornly, holding my chin up. Kicking his head like a football, I turned around and went to my walk-in closet.

As I walked into my closet, my eyes landed on the large mirror in front of me and I saw my reflection in the mirror.

My wedding dress was torn, my bra looked out, my hair was a mess, my makeup was ruined from all my crying. Mr. Dick-Ripper was right. I really looked like a crack whore.