Day 5

~~~~ Ennoshita's POV ~~~~

~~~ Time skip ~~~

I was sitting in class looking out the window at the now ruined gardening club. The baseball team completely ruined it. I honestly felt bad but it's not my club, so why should I care? I looked away and just picked to pay attention in class.  

as I watched I felt this feeling in my stomach that soon went to my head. constantly telling me to vanish. I hated it, I already had a headache. I didn't want this. it was getting on my nerves and I just wanted it to go away. I was probably hungry.

~~~~ Time skip ~~~~

As I was eating lunch my brain swarmed with idea's on things to do. But the only one I could clearly think of was going on the roof and jumping. What's the point-? I mean I already had all this time. I'm not gonna do it because of Tanaka, partly. but I have other reasons for doing it.

I finished my food and got up. I picked up the silver tray and walked over to the table where we stack the trays. I started walking out of the cafeteria and to the stairs. Once I was halfway up the stairs I heard someone call my name, "Ennoshita" They said grabbing my attention and making me look over.

I saw Asahi standing there holding his hands together as he had a small smile. "Yes?" I replied and he walked up the stairs halfway to be up to my level. "I was gonna ask if you were gonna come to practice today~?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I had a headache yesterday, that's why I didn't come," I said and the older guy nodded. "I was kinda worried you quit and all, You didn't text Daichi about it," he said and I rubbed the back of my neck. "sorry about that, I kinda forgot," I said and he gave me a gentle smile. "well then cya at practice Ennoshita!" he said as he went down the stairs and waved. 

I waved back as I continued to go to the roof. 

On the third year's floor, I took another turn to the stairs that led to the roof. "Hey! Ennoshita!" I heard someone say so I looked over. It was Nishinoya, he was running at me with this huge smile on his face as he waved. "Do you know where Hinata is! I wanna ask him something but I can't find the gumball anywhere!" He asked. "So you searched the third year's floor?" I asked and he nodded. 

"I thought he was with Daichi or Sugawara!" He said and I hummed. "Ya good point," I replied as I faced them. "I'm gonna make a 100% bet he is in the gym with Kageyama practicing their sets," I told him and he nodded intensely. "Thanks, Ennoshita! Bye!" He said as he rushed downstairs. I waved as I sighed and continued walking to the roof.

Once I made it to the roof I went to the railing and took my shoes off. I stepped over the railing and held on as I looked down at the ground. 

It seemed so high, my legs were shaking as I looked down. I felt the spring-coming air hit me as I felt a sweat go down my neck. "Jump," I told myself as I loosen the grip on the railing.

~~~ Sugawara's POV ~~~

I was talking to Kinoshita and Yamaguchi about some candy shop around the street. we started talking about some other things that we could go to after school. I stopped talking for a bit since Kinoshita was talking and with the corner of my eye I saw someone.