ice cream

~~~~~ Ennoshita's POV ~~~~~

I went to sleep at 12 and I didn't have a dream. I woke up some where around 6:32am.

"nnnghh" I didn't want to get up but if I stay in Tanaka's house for 1 more day I will go insane. Tanaka's room was always a mess. thats why he made us study in the living room. but now I just feel lonely. and once Tanaka's around my minds goes weird telling me to do stuff that 'couples' would do. But me and Tanaka ain't a couple. so I have to deal with it.

"YOU HEAR THAT MIND ME AND YOU ARE GONNA BE SINGLE FOREVER!" I shouted. once I realized what time it was I covered my mouth and felt as blood rushed to my cheeks. I got up and went down stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with water. that was gonna be my breakfast for now. I went to the exit and got my shoes on once i finished with my shoes I started to wear my jacket. once I was ready to go I placed the cup down and put my hand on the door nob. before I could open the door my entire body got pushed to the wall. 

"WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?!?!" I screamed hoping someone would answer. I managed to push the person off me and noticed it was Tanaka. he again put his body on mine. he had this angry look on his face. not like the other angry faces he would make. this time his face is serious.

"where are you going." he tells me still with his body pressed on mine. "WAIT TANAKA MY BACK STILL HURTS!" I tell him hoping he would make some space between us but he didn't.  "then why did you try running away huh?" his voice was serious. I wasn't running away i... I forgot to tell them I was leaving.

"sorry I forgot to tell you I was leaving." I tell him. I put my hand back on the door nob. his eyes went from my eyes to my hand on the door nob. he quickly grabbed both of my hands and swigged them above my head. he looked back into my eyes. my breath got harder. my back stopped hurting. I looked at his face again before I didn't want to look at him any longer. so like last time I looked down. my face was covered by my hair. 

"Ennoshita please look at me... I'm sorry.." he tells me I look up at him for a second but look back down. "Sorry I just thought you were gonna go out and get hurt again..." I look back up at him ands he's serious. once he looked into my eyes again I felt the air go heavy. I started breathing harder and I felt blood go to my checks. my stomach started to hurt. "Tanaka.." I say under my breath. he lets go of my hands and I fall into his chest. he hugs me.

"I don't want you to get hurt ever again Ennoshita you hear me." he is still hugging me. my face is stuffed into his chest. I hug him back so he knows I'm lessoning. once I hugged him I didn't wanna let go. his chest is musically but soft. he is wearing a thin shirt that makes it easy to feel his chest. his grip onto me is soft since I was still in pain. "do you wanna go home?" Tanaka tells me. I nod my head in agreement. he helps me get up on my feet instead of my knees. he opens the door and we walk out side. we walked to the park we saw the ice cream truck again and this time I looked at Tanaka for allowance. he looked down at me and nodded his head. but before he let me walk he grabbed onto my hand and gave me some yen 

"No its fine ill pay" I told him. he shacked his head no "you don't have any cash on you right now tho" he told me. I quickly checks my pockets and noticed he was right. "I don't want ice cream any more" I tell him trying my best to make sure he docent pay for the ice cream. he laughed a little and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the ice cream truck. 

"heya can I get another 2 popsicles. 1 blue berry and 1 Mango" Tanaka said still holding onto my hand. I think the ice cream worker saw our hands and smiled. "would you like to get 1 jumbo ice cream?" the ice cream man says. "oh ya sure" Tanaka says. I pull on his jacket and he looks at me. "you want to get something of your own Enno?" Tanaka says making me blush really hard because now I think the ice cream worker thinks were a couple. 

the ice cream man came back with a banana spit that was Jumbo sized. Tanaka grabbed the ice cream and gave it to me to hold. I looked at the little flag the put on the ice cream and it was of the gay flag. I started to blush. real hard. Tanaka tried to give the ice cream man some cash but the ice cream worker didn't want it. "its free take it and go" he says. Tanaka keeps on trying to give the man cash but had no choice but to give up once the ice cream worker shut the window. making it impossible to give him the cash. Tanaka was about to put the cash back into his pocket until I grabbed it and put it on little bit of space that was left open.

"nice idea" he said then he nodded and we walked over to one of the park tables. there were two spoons and so we both got one and started eating the ice cream. I noticed how Tanaka still didn't notice the flag so I quickly took it off and threw it into one of the trash cans behind us. we continued eating till I noticed Tanaka kept on looking behind me and quickly looking back. 

note from the person who made this BAD fanfic

hi there I made some spaces between the fanfic so it would be easier to read. hope you like the change I have made! <3