Volleyball

~~~~~ Ennoshita's POV ~~~~~

I walk into there ''broken'' garden and damn! it was a mess, it was freezing too. I walked around and looked up in the hole in the roof. "wait so how did it brake so easily?" I ask and they chuckle. "The woods old" Akira says and I nod. "Alright" I say as I look around for the flowers which looked like stars.

I looked around and looked at the plants that were still alive. "Doesn't the gardening club go inside in the winter?" I asked and Aki shrugged. "Nahh~~ I mean Karasuno's gardening never did." Akira says and I nod. "Hey Ennoshita want another flower crown? Akira keeps making them" Aki says and I look over at him. "I though Aki was the ones making them" I say and Akira hides his face in his scarf. 

"Well thats what he told you but really~~~ He's a big softy~" Aki says and I nod. "Alright ill have four" I say and Aki smiles at me. "Alright nice!" She says as she goes to get some flower crowns. "hey how do you keep your flowers so fresh in winter?" I ask and Akira smiles at me. "We bring a heater here and charge it in with the schools charge!" Akira says and my jaw drops. "You have a charger here!" I ask and Akira chuckles. "only thanks to a kid in the engineering club taking 4 days out of his schedule to make it for us~" he says and I nod. 

"Here are your flower crowns!" Aki says and I look over at them. "oh nice! thank you" I say and she nods. "want one more?" she asks and I shake my head no. "next time" I say as I look around for the flowers I liked. "Ennoshita the flowers you were looking at once you first came are over there" Akira says as he points to them.

"Oh thanks Akira! oh question" I ask and they tilt there heads. "Can I buy those flowers?" I ask and they nod. "we don't really like them so you can have them for free." Aki says and I smile at her. "I owe you sea pineapple!" I say as I sprint out the gardening club and back to the top of the school.

"Ennoshita's back!" Yamaguchi shouts and everyone looks at me. "Hinata! Sugawara! Yamaguchi! Kinoshita! I got something for you" I say and they walk over to me. "Take one" I say and there faces spark up. "Nice Ennoshita!" Sugawara says and I smile at him. he takes the pink flowers Hinata takes the roses Yamaguchi takes the Daisys and Kinoshita takes the orange ones.

"Ta da!" Yamaguchi says as they all turn to look over at the others. "Oh my god cool!" nishinoya says as he runs up to them and looks at the flowers. "Wait you got that from the gardening club?" Tsukkishima asks and I nod.

"How did they keep them so fresh!?" Daichi asks and I point at the iron box beside the gardening club. "They have a charger" I say and Nishinoya nods. "You'll find me at the gardening club from now on" Kinoshita says and I hit the back of his neck. 

~~~~ After lunch we went back to class~ And after school we did afternoon practice ~~~~~

I walked over to the second gym as the other first years were still changing. I opened the doors and quickly changed my shoes as I shut the door behind me. "Hi Ennoshita!" Tanaka and Hinata say and I just wave at them not wanting to shout.

I put my water bottle aside and walked over to the circle. 

Once the other second years came in and we start warm ups. After warm ups Ukai told us to practice our serves after that we would practice receives then we were aloud to do anything we wanted.

6 people on each side of the net and 6 volleyballs. one side would serve then the other side would get the balls and then serve to the other side and it would repeat. I could pared up with Asahi so I was pretty scared. he served the wall and I dodged it not wanting my arms to fall off.

Yamaguchi's serves were getting better, WAY better then they were before. once we were done with our serving I walked over to Yamaguchi and complemented him. "Yamaguchi your serves are getting way better" I tell him and he smiles at me. "Thank you!" Yamaguchi says as his face sparks up.