Warm

I did a little bit of a time skip to 2:29am. oh and in this there is gonna be a little bit of Ennomama.

~~~~~ Ennoshita's POV ~~~~~

I lay awake on my futon since I had a hard time sleeping It was cold very very cold. even tho everyone else was warm I felt cold. I closed my eyes and cursed at myself because I couldn't sleep. It was always annoying being awake even tho you wanted to go to sleep.

I turned and turned around in my futon trying to get comfortable even tho I couldn't. every time I turned I felt more uncomfortable and once I tried to go back to the old way I was rested it just felt weird. I just picked to sleep on my back as my face rested up, hospital resting style.

I closed my eyes and just tried to think about the flowers in the gardening club. but I couldn't my  mind would always find a way to trick me into thinking about  Kiyoko and Tanaka's marriage. I just wanted to forget about it, its not important! I still have 1 month and 3 weeks left with Tanaka...

before that dream would play out.. I wish I could just get this over with so I could laugh at myself for believing illusions. my thought was interrupted by Yamaguchi gasping and quickly sitting up.

I sat up and faced my body to him. he was breathing heavily and he was covering his eyes. "Hey... Hey" I whispered and he looked at me. "O-oh I'm so sorry did I-I wake you up?" He asks. I could hear the fear in his voice. "No I was always awake... But what happened?" I ask and he looks down and I could feel the amount of power he was using to not cry.

"Come here" I tell him and he nods as he gets up and steps over the 2 volleyballers in-between us. he sat down on my futon and I covered him with my blanket. I side hugged him so he knew he was safe. I slowly rubbed his arm so he would feel a little safe.

"Wanna tell me what happened Yamaguchi?" I ask and he shrugs. "Its always better to tell someone whats going on you know." I tell him and he nods. "I-I had a.. a nightmare" He tells me and I could hear the shame in his voice.

"Do you think your weak if your scared by a nightmare?" I ask and I could feel his nod on my chest. "No Yamaguchi.. if people were weak because they were scared of a nightmare then everyone would be weak" I tell him and I felt his head tilt up and look at me.

"W-what?" He asks and I give him a smile. "If people were weak because they had a nightmare then everybody would be weak" I tell him and I could see his smile. "But not everyone is weak" He tells me and I nod. 

"Its because they could hide there feelings... but hiding them is hard" I tell him and he hugs me. "I know it is" He tells me and I just let him rest on my lap. "wanna tell me what you dreamed of?" I ask and he shrugs. "Sure but you'll think I'm weird" He tells me and I slide my hands under his arms and hug him. 

"I would never think someone is weird from a nightmare" I tell him trying to take the rocks off his shoulders and I could feel his nod on my shoulder. I let go of the hug and he lets out air from his mouth.

"I had a nightmare where... I was alone in the volleyball gym. but I could hear laughter and they were coming from outside. so I went to check on it and once I opened the door I fell and once I looked up Tsukki was there looking down at me. He asked for my hand so I took it and he threw me into a hug then I closed my eyes and once I opened them Tsukki was gone then I got up and Tsukki was laughing at me with a bunch of other guys... I started running since I was scared and once I stopped there was a sound and once I looked over there was a truck and I was frozen I couldn't move.... and someone pushed me I fell on the ground and once I looked over to see who it was I noticed the man had stopped the truck and the truck was far I looked to the left and there were a pare of glasses.... and then I woke up.."

Yamaguchi had a nightmare were Tsukki dies in it. I looked over at a Tsukkishima with out glasses and smiled and looked back at Yamaguchi. he went back into the side hug so I put my hand on his shoulder. "Yamaguchi look over there" I whispered and pointed at Tsukkishima. "He doesn't look dead to me"

I tell him and I felt as he nods on my chest. "So that nightmare was just a dream" I tell him and he nods and hugs me with both arms.  "Ennoshita-san" he calls out my name and I rub the back of his head. "Ya?" I ask and I heard him hiccup. "I feel warm in your arms... But not as warm as Tsukki's" He says and I chuckle. 

"I never knew that" I tell him and look up as I close my eyes. HOLLY SHIT YAMAGUCHI IS LIKE MY BABY!!!! I looked back at him a I knew he was tired. "Come on lets go back to your futon and you can go to sleep" I tell him and he nods in my lap. 

He gets up and me and him step over the 2 volleyball lovers. AKA Narita and Tsukkishima. I helped him lay back down on his futon and I tucked him in to bed. I got up and felt a grab on my arm. I looked over and it was Yamaguchi. "can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" He asks and I nod.

I sat down beside him and just placed my hand on his shoulder so he knew I was there.

~~~~ 9 minutes later ~~~~

Yamaguchi fell asleep fast so once he was I got up and went to my futon. I just sat on it and sighed since Yamaguchi was lucky he was able to fall asleep so fast. "Wow Ennoshita I know once I leave the team will be safe with you" I heard someone say. I looked to by left and there was Sugawara smiling at me while resting his head on his hand.

"Oh Suga-san i'm so sorry did I wake you?" I ask and he chuckles. "You think I wouldn't have woken up once Yamaguchi gasped for air?" He asks and I realized that Sugawara's hair was covering his eyes but not enough for someone not to see.

"wait so you were awake this entire time and you didn't help?" I ask and he puts the hair in his face behind his ear. "I was going to but you called out Yamaguchi's name before me" He says and I nod. "That was nice of you Ennoshita. normally it would take me a minute longer to make someone calm down." 

he tells me and I knew he was lying. "You can make anyone calm down in like 1 second" I tell him and he shrugs. "Thats not the point. but having someone feel warm in your arms is rare you know?" he says and my mind goes to once Yamaguchi said he was warmer in Tsukkishima's arms.

"Ya but Yamaguchi is warmer in his boyfriends arms then mine ya know" I tell him and he chuckles. "We all do" he says and we both look at the Nishinoya who ousted flipped over since we we're being too loud.

"we should go to sleep" Sugawara tells me and I nod. "Good night" he tells me. "good night" I say back and I lay back down onto my futon and pull the blanket on me.

~~~~~ 1 hour later ~~~~~

DAMNIT!!! SUGAWARA IS ALSEEP BUT IM STILL HERE AWAKE LIKE ITS MORNING?! 

I move and turn around in my futon as I try my best to sleep. Its impossible isn't it?

The person who made this Fanfic

If Ennoshita right now is you every night do what I do and duck tape your eyes shut.