Day 3

~~~~~ Ennoshita's POV ~~~~~~

I woke up to another annoying timer ringing over and over in my ear. I slammed the thing off and felt as my body begged me to stay in bed, but I couldn't. I had school today, today is another annoying Monday. 

I got up and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth, I brushed them and washed my face. I walked back to my room and did my hair. I put my clothes on and went downstairs. I got my bag from the closet and packed my lunch. 

I put my homework in my bag as well and walked over to the exit. I put my shoes on then put my jacket on. I picked up my bag and started walking to school. Once I made it to school I noticed I was early.

I walked inside the school and changed my shoes. I walked up to my classroom and found Kinoshita and Narita making out in the class. I cleared my voice and they snapped there heads over at me and made distance between each other.

"What are you love birds doing?" I ask and Narita covered his face as he went down. "Uh-" Kinoshita said as he whipped his face. "hehe-" I say and I walk in and sit down on my chair. "so you two making out in here?" I ask and Narita falls down on his shoulder.

"ENNOSHITA--" He shouts and I laugh. "Don't worry I wont tell anyone" I say and they nod as Narita got up and walked out the class room. 

"heh, you too are cute!" I say and Kinoshita snaps his head over to me. "ENNOSHITA!" he shouts and I laugh. "whoa- Ennoshita you ok?" he asks and I look up at him. "What do you mean?" I ask and he points under my eyes. "were you crying?" I ask and I shake my head no. 

"oh um- alright, but if there is something you need to talk about~ tell me" he says and I nod.

"Thanks Kinoshita but I'm fine" I say and he nods. "and I told you to call me Chikara remember?" I ask and he nods. "its just that I feel like Tanaka should say that, since you know!? your dating" He says and I nod. 

After a good talk with Kinoshita, Tanaka came in the room with a huge smile on his face. "Ennoshita!" he says and I just sit there. not bothering to get up and go up to him.

he walked up to me and put his arm around my neck and hugged me close. "SO! how was your time with Chikao?! huh birthday past boy?" He asks me and I just shrug.

Its gonna take a while, but I can do it.

~~~~~~ After school ~~~~~~

School was finally over and that meant volleyball practice.

me and Kinoshita got up and walked over to the club room to change. once we made it I opened the door to find Nishinoya and Tanaka cheering Asahi on to close his hair faster. Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima were trying not to get involved. 

"OI! stop it! let the man take it at his own paste!" I say and they sigh. "FIINNEEEEE" Nishinoya says as he gets up and puts a shirt on. I go inside and change into something more wearable for volleyball.

Once I finish I walked over to the gym and Daichi held warm ups.

we started off with some easy receives. Daichi was able to receive all of them like they were nothing- Nishinoya also. Once it came to me I messed up the last one but the first ones were ok.

after a couple of the receives we were allowed to practice the new tricks we have been trying to master.

People like Asahi and Yamaguchi started practicing there serves. People like Hinata, Tanaka and Kinoshita practiced spikes. People like me Daichi and Nishinoya practiced Receives. people like Tsukkishima and Narita practiced blocks. and Sugawara was helping Kageyama and Hinata.

after a bit Tanaka came up to me and started talking about random things. 

I can do it-

I looked over at Kiyoko and sighed.

~~~~ Time skip ~~~~

Afternoon practice was done for the day and people like Kageyama and Hinata stayed over to practiced a tad more.

I walked out the club room and started aiming for the exit, but before I could.

"Ennoshita!" I heard Tanaka say. that very word made my world drop down.

I looked over and he walked up to me smiling. he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me in close. "Hey! how is my favourite person?" He asks and I just splat out

"I dunno? How is Kiyoko?" I ask and he looks down at me. he let go of the hug and chuckled. "Nope! its Ennoshita! how are you?" he asks and I look at him with a blank look.

"Hey uh- Tanaka" I say and he looks at me with a lined look. "Ya?" He asks and I felt the weather around us go colder. "I uh- I mean- we-" I say and Tanaka tilts his head.

"you?" he asks as he made a move with his hand that said ''say on ''.

I took a deep breath and told myself. ''make him happy''