Sixty Three

-Run Boy Run-

-and when the night fades away-

-you'll be a man, boy-

"This is Dumbledore's Army. It's a place so students can be safe from the Carrows," Neville said diplomatically.

"Yeah," Zacharius interjected, "which means that you three don't belong here."

"Who said you get to make that decision?" Draco sneered.

Zacharius put his hands up in defense. "I barely put up with your sister, and that's because she provides us potions. You three have nothing to offer."

"Don't talk about Vi like that," the three Slytherins said in dangerously low tones.

Zacharius seemed to cower at that. At least he had some common sense.

"They're family. I trust them," Vena said, clearing her throat.

"They don't belong here," Seamus added.

The others nodded in agreement. Or, the others except three people. Neville, Ginny, and Stella.

"I think they should stay. They already know, and they could be helpful," Stella said, dragging everyone's attention to her.

"I disagree," Seamus argued.

"No, Seamus. If they want to go against the Carrows, then we should let them help us." Stella looked directly at Vena. "If Vena trusts them, then so do I."

Vena smiled back. She missed Stella.

She glanced to her left, where Draco sat himself at the arm rest on her chair. She saw his neck flush pink.

"That's great for you Stella, but they have done nothing to prove themselves," Zacharius said.

"You're an annoying git and we still keep you around, Smith," Ginny said hotly, "I think they should stay."

Vena saw Blaise rub his fingertips together on his left hand, a sign that means he's bashful. It is the only form outside of collectiveness that Vena ever sees Blaise, making it easy to decipher.

She sees him do it every time he gets good marks on his essay, and when he scores a good goal in Quidditch. And now, Vena saw him do it with Ginny.

It seemed that Blaise and Draco were both not over their crushes. How interesting.

"Now, wait a moment," Theo said, holding up his hand, "what makes you think that I want to be apart of this?"

All eyes looked at him. The room was silent.

Theo cracked a smile. "Just joking everyone. Man! You people need to lighten up. Good thing I'm here."

A few girls giggled, and Vena forced herself to not roll her eyes. Blaise and Draco however, were unable to constrain themselves with their annoyance of Theo. In order to get it all out, Draco and Blaise promptly slapped the back of Theo's head.

_____________

Just because the boys had officially joined doesn't mean that the transition was easy. The others were still reluctant with the three Slytherins joining, as the bad blood between Slytherins and the other houses were much too strong.

As predicted, most of the DA were furious that their school bullies and the root of their miseries were now on the same side with no proof that they had changed.