Thirty Seven

-Hayloft-

-young lovers and they are not sleeping-

-young lovers in the hayloft-

The following weekend was the first Quidditch match of the season, Gryffindor versus Slytherin. Vena had high hopes for her team, and was very excited to see how the game would turn out today.

She put on her Quidditch uniform with a newfound excitement, a distinct contrast from last term. Even though Katie was out for the time being, Dean was a pretty good replacement. There was a chance that Gryffindor could win this year.

She found herself at the Slytherin table across from her two friends, sticking out like a sore thumb in her maroon and gold outfit.

"Are you excited to lose today, Vi?" Blaise said, smirking.

"Of course she is. Nobody will be able to beat Slytherin," Theo boasted.

Vena raised a brow at the two boys. "You do realize that Slytherin has lost every game against Gryffindor since first year, right?"

"Semantics," Blaise said, waving a hand as if Vena were not telling the truth.

Honestly. Boys are so annoying.

Vena rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I'm going to kick your arse today, Zabini."

The three were highly competitive when it came to Quidditch, even more so now that Vena was permanently on the team and Blaise had become captain.

Theo was more invested now than ever, and had fought Luna Lovegood with commentating for the games. Luna won.

Although, Vena thinks that Theo did it on purpose. She knows that Theo thinks Luna is funny.

Theo clapped his hands together. "I think I'm going to raise the stakes this year. You know, to keep things interesting."

"Yeah, alright. I'm thinking twelve galleons," Vena said confidently.

Theo and Blaise exchanged glances. "Are you sure, Vi? No cold feet?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, with the looks of Weasley there, I won't bet your chances just yet. Poor bloke looks like he's going to shit himself," Blaise said, pointing to the Gryffindor table where in fact, Ron looked like he was going to puke any second.

The Gryffindor turned back to the boys. "Twelve galleons. Take it or leave it, Nott."

"Fine. Twelve galleons," Theo said, extending his hand for Vena to shake on it.

Once the bet was finalized, Vena stood up from the table. "I should go sit at my actual table. I can't stand the sight of green any longer. Good luck losing your first match as captain," she said, winking at Blaise.

She ignored Blaise flipping her off, and walked happily to the Gryffindor table.

As Vena was making her way over, she noticed Harry pull out a small vial. The liquid was clear, and it looked familiar. Vena slowed down her walking, wondering when Harry had acquired a potion. She smirked. Of course.

He was going to use Felix Felicis.

Though, when she sat down, she looked down at his hand again, and noticed that the vial was still full. She looked up at Harry, who winked at her.

She looked at him curiously, not understanding. Harry picked up his goblet to hide his face, and motioned to Ron sitting across from him. Vena raised a brow, impressed with his plan.

Forget-Me-Not {Harry Potter}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara