11 - A Sneak Peek

Hiiii!!! So, I just wanted to warn that this part may get a bit spicy! It's nothing extreme, but I thought I should put out a warning so I don't offend anyone! Anyways, happy reading and I hope you enjoy!!<3
Also, for the sake of this story, Astoria is a bit older, I imagine her to be in 5th year :)

As the weeks went by, we got closer, and closer to the wedding.

It seemed as though I was only getting more and more depressed as the days dragged on. The stress of the cabinet, and withholding the reputation my parents wish for me to keep is really weighing down on me.

I can tell Draco feels the same too because his physical appearance has changed. He wasn't the proud boy I met months ago. Instead, his posture was slouched, and his skin was no longer the snow white tone it was when I first met him. Instead, it was almost grey, and sickening.

"Everything okay, B?" Pansy asked. We have become closer over the past few weeks. She and Blaise are the only two people that I really consider friends at Hogwarts. I absolutely loathe Draco still.

"Yeah."

She gave me a small nod before heading to class. I haven't been attending class as often as I should be because I've been fixing the cabinet. Draco has been fooling around with Astoria, so he's been too busy to help. He thinks I don't know about their little affair, but Pansy and Blaise tell me all about it. Not that I care or anything, but it would be nice to not be cheated on. Especially when we're married.

-

-

-

I lay flat on my back, Astoria between my legs. If only it was Blair, but she wanted nothing to do with me, so I had to resort to getting what I needed out of Astoria once again.

When I finished, Astoria crawled up to me, and kissed me gently.

"Can't you just call off the marriage?" she pleaded.

"No. I've told you several times, I don't love you. I will not take the risk of getting killed all because you caught feelings for me," I snapped.

"Draco, how can you not have feelings for me!? I'm the exact girl you need to marry, so why can't it be me with the ring around my finger?"

"Get out. I'll see you tonight."

"Answer my question, please! I love you, Draco. I don't know how you can't catch feelings after we've basically been together for over a year!"

"For pleasure. Nothing more. I don't love you. Now leave me alone before we both get killed."

She huffed and left. Astoria was so annoying, but she would come whenever I called, and would do whatever I needed.

About three hours later, I heard a knock at the door. I flicked my wand at it, and it opened, revealing Blair.

"What?"

"Enjoy your time with Astoria?" she spat. Blair sounded almost jealous as she spoke, but I didn't think much of it. She hated me so why would she ever be jealous of Astoria?

"I did, darling. It could be you, but you're too busy crying about the fact that you have to marry me. Just get over it, Blair. Voldemort will not change his mind," I said bluntly.

"Well I don't want to be married to a cheater, so if I were you, I would stop whatever you have going on with Astoria," she threatened.

I raised my eyebrows, though I was not afraid of Blair's threats as I knew she was too afraid to even look Voldemort in the eye. "Who told you?"