21 - Not in Love You Say

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my door opening. Narcissa and my mother's heads poked in and they both wore looks of awe.

"What're you two gawking at?" I mumbled as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

The flash of a camera woke me right up and then I realized I was in bed with Draco, and we were cuddled up. Legs tangled up and everything. I went to sit up but Draco's grip tightened.

"Aww!" both the mothers cooed.

I scrambled for my wand so I could lock the door but Draco held me back once again. "Must I punish you again?" he mumbled sleepily.

"Draco," I whispered through clenched teeth, "Our mothers are watching and listening."

He shot up quickly and pushed me off the bed. I landed flat on the floor. I wore Draco's sweatshirt and a pair of underwear. My outfit was completely visible to the mothers.

"Draco! She's pregnant!" Narcissa cried as she hurried to help me up.

"But Cissy look! She's wearing his sweatshirt," my mother gushed as I got back into bed beside an annoyed Draco.

Narcissa sighed happily. "I remember when Lucius and I were first falling in love. Brings back memories."

"We. Aren't. In. Love," Draco said.

"This picture says otherwise," Narcissa said, holding up the polaroid of Draco and I cuddled up together. I felt a small blush creep onto my cheeks as I looked at the picture.

"Out."

"Don't speak to your mother like that, Mr. Malfoy," I said, making sure I drawled over his name in a seductive tone.

He pulled the blanket over his lap and shifted awkwardly. "Why're you here?" he asked in a polite tone.

Narcissa gave me a smile before speaking to Draco. "I wanted to see how my daughter-in-law and future grandbaby are doing, but I'm slightly concerned considering you just pushed them off the bed!"

"Instincts. Now can you go? I'd like to shower before I head back to Hogwarts."

"We're leaving?" I asked slightly panicked. I hadn't really planned on going back just yet.

"No. Only Draco. He needs to work on the Cabinet. We'll send you back after spring break," my mother explained.

I felt my stomach drop. I looked at Draco who was clambering out of bed. I didn't want him to leave. I actually really enjoyed having him around...

"Aw! Is Blair gonna miss me?" Draco said in a teasing way.

I realized I was pouting towards Draco but I quickly replaced that with a sneer. "No. Now I get a bed to myself without you being latched onto me."

He smirked at me and I saw a twinkle in his eye...like he was actually happy for once.

"Well, we better be on our way, right Val?" Narcissa said to my mother.

"Yep. Don't do anything too crazy!" she exclaimed as she and Narcissa hurried out the door.

Draco shook his head laughing as he pulled off his shirt. "Enjoy last night?"

"It was okay."

"Only okay?" he seethed, walking over to me.

I smirked. "Mhm."

"Come here."

He had stopped at the foot of the bed. I slipped out of bed and went to saunter towards him, but my legs went weak and I collapsed at his feet.