Part 8 :/

Hʏ s ɪ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʏᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀʏ 🌚

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏv
----------------------------------------
Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: hey dabi wyd?

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: nothin just working? Wbtu?

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: oh nothin really i was just bored so i decided to contact you

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: really well do you have some where to be in 20 minutes?

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: well i did but i guess if they don't show up...

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: if who doesn't show up?

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: oh no one rlly just my boyfriend

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: oh.. You have another boyfriend again?

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: yeah we've been dating for a while almost three months I think?

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: oh...... That's nice

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: so anyway why did you wanna know if i was free in 20 mins?

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: oh well i thought maybe we could hang out and i'd pick u up..

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: oh well if he doesn't show up in 15 mins I can hang :)

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: oh well tell me where you are ill pick you up :)

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: okay :) im at the new cafe on orange road I think you heard of it?

Sᴛᴀᴘʟᴇs: i know what your talking abt ill see you soon then :)

Iᴢᴜ ʙʙʏ: ok then :)

(also where i live in florida theres literally streets with fruit names シ)

3rd person pov:

as izuku turned of his phone he looked up to see if katsuki was there yet but sadly no and he was almost an hour late.... Izuku guessed he had something important to do as he turned his phone back on to check the time he was a little suprised to see a missed call from his boyfriend so he decided to call back as izuku called his phone ringed and ringed untill it picked up but was suprising to hear was katsuki laughing on the other side and conversing with someone else which was odd because he never laughed with deku nor smiled at him, izuku was in denial that katsuki was actually talking to someone until he heard katsuki say " y'know shitty hair your pretty funny i swear i get bored as hell with that shitty nerd im glad im here drinking with you" izuku was a little shocked but continued to listen into katsuki's convo and heard kirishima speak up "bakubro it's not very manly to talk about midobro like that" "shut up shitty hair i can talk about that worthless shit anyway i want to that bastard wanting to take it slow, y'know the only reason i dated that nerd was because he had a tight hole but know he wont let me fuck" "well bakubro maybe midobro wants a honest relationship?"

"fuck that i could care less about feelings and talking" but bakubro dont you like midobro?" "hell no! I only wanna fuck but he doesnt even want to do that" "but bakubro... Thats not very maly" "well its not my fault he's worthless and im gonna break up with him anyway i might as well fuck him as much as possible" but bakubro....." "speaking of fucking wanna have a go shitty hair?" "but arent you still dating midobro? Thus us cheating!" "just shut up and deal with it" "but bakubro-"

As kirishima cut off midoriya could hear heavy breathes and wetness tears welled in midorya's eyes as he hung up, he tried to dry his tears but they wouldnt stop he sniffled as his nose started to run he put his head down on the cafe table and cried as quite as possible but randomly was tapped on the arm he groggly looked up and was suprised to see dabi looking at him with a worried expression

To be continued

Author chan out

WORD COUNT: 606