Part 12

For my mom's birthday we ate at a restaurant that has a great view of the ocean 🙃 the bread bowl filled with clam chowder was extremely good and filling did I mention they make the bread and the chowder in the restaurant so no canned chowder : )

3rd pov

As izuku woke up from his bed with a small audible yawn

"Wow I slept surprisingly great" Izuku rolled out of bed and stumbled into his bathroom. As izuku grabbed hold of the sink he looked up to the mirror and groaned. "Ugh my bed head is terrible" as izuku turned away from the mirror he walked over and crouched down over his smallish bath tub to turn on the hot water. As izuku raised and lowered the cold water to the perfect temperature he reminisced on the fun night he had. Izuku let out a small giggle before turning on his shower head an stripping "I think I've gained some weight recently..? Should I be worried" as izuku squeezed his stomach and his sides gently he decided this wasn't something he should be worried about at the moment as izuku bathed in the warm comforting waters of his shower he thought about school and his friends."huh?.. I haven't hung out with my friends in a long time" as izuku turned off the the water and stepped out the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and started to dry his body he swiped his hand across his bathroom mirror and sighed."I feel way more awake an refreshed than I have in a few months" as izuku realized he forgot to bring his clothes into the bathroom with him he decided to leave the warm foggy bathroom an venture out into his hallway as izuku unlocked the bathroom door he shivered at the cold air that hit his poor exposed body."it's cold asf" as izuku hugged his shoulders and walked over too his room he noticed muddy footprints leading from his stairs to his bedroom but he was a little too cold and naked to even care as he walked up to his door and twisted the handle he lightly pushed his door open not expecting to anyone in his room "huh?!"

"What the hell are you doing in my room dabi?! Let alone my house?!"

Dabi POV:
I was just chilling bored as hell when I decided to message izuku but to my surprise he didn't pick up so I did the next best thing and decided to show up at his house via kurogiri for transport he was upset I ruined his morning reading time to go to a random destination in the musutafu region though I could care less and we all know what he actually spends his time doing in the morning, drinking coffee spiked with vodka anyways so I show up in musutafu and find izuku's moms apartment and I totally did not break in and most definitely knocked first. So I walked in and nobody was home which I found weird so I went 'upstairs only to hear the shower running so I figured hey! Why don't I chill in the room till izuku's out the shower' though I didn't expect you to be the type to dress in the room instead of the bathroom, but then again most people probably change in there bedrooms...

3rd person:

"So,You mean to tell me you broke into my house unannounced heard me showering and thought that it was okay to enter my room!"

"Basically."

"....."

"Get out."

"Come on... Izu you wouldn't really kick me out of your house like that, right?"

"Yes, now get out I need to change and prepare my lunch for school"

"Will you give me some?"

"No, now out! Before I force you out"

"Fine, fine princess whatever you want"

Bye dabi =_=.

643 words

There, I finished took way too long to get the motivation to finish this chapter and I kinda feel like dropping this story and acting like it doesn't exist. But I'll try to update more often if someone asks tomorrow if not I'm just gonna call it finished and start a new story