Part 9

I think I found zero 2 in a different manga also Hey guys just wanted to let you know i upset some ppl on this app and their reaction to me calming down was priceless :) like dude bc i apologized dosent mean i wont do it again.

Dabi POV:

As I walked into the little cafe I went to look for izu much to my surprise I spotted his green hair but he was alone at a two person table with his head down? As I approached him I heard sniffling and sobs and someone in the table behind him whispering I leaned over and gently tapped the green-ettes shoulder I was worried why he was crying as he slowly lifted up his head I saw tears streaming down his now wet face with red bloodshot eyes he sniffled one last time and croaked out "d-dabi?" As I sat down I looked at his face now stained with salty wet tears I opened my mouth to try to say something to ease him a bit but nothing came to mind

Izuku's POV:

As dabi sat down I looked below me at the shiny wooden table coated with glaze I realized how terrible I looked I looked upwards and realized that dabi looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't I decided to break the tension even if it was just a little bit I chuckled a bit and said "I look terrible don't I?" I commented i don't think I should have said that because I think it's even quieter than before maybe I shouldn't have said that. He looked me dead in my slightly dull emerald green eyes and seemed to tense up a smile? "Yah you look horrible" *chuckles handsomely* seeing that dabi looked happier made me smile and so decided to bring up our "planned" hang out "hey?, wanna ditch this place and have some fun" dabi seemed to perk up at my words "sure what do you have in mind?"

3rd person :)

as izuku giggle and slightly blushed at dabi's eagerness to have fun, dabi seemed to get a little flustered at izuku laughing at him......

(Ok so I have had pretty much all of this chapter ready to be finished and posted and yet I haven't sry ;-;).

"Well let's go then sweetheart" dabi joked
"Sure beef jerky) izuku snapped back as they headed out of the cafe and wondered down the street into a alleyway? "Hey? Dabi where are we going?" Izuku said confused as to why they were in a alleyway "don't worry about it just wait a moment *dabi pulled out his phone and typed something* all of a sudden a large misty portal formed which dabi seemed familiar with which confused izuku since the portal looked ominous "do we have to walk in?" Izuku asked dabi with a bit of hesitation "duhhh why else would I bring you to a creepy alley? To kidnap you?" Dabi joked but izuku didn't find it much funny as they entered the portal izuku seemed to tense at the weird sensation of entering the portal while dabi seemed used to it as the exited the weird smoky space there was a totally different alleyway than the one they were in lastly which lowkey confused izuku but he decided to keep quiet about it.....

I finally done it all I really did was add two hundred more words but hey that good ig? 😅

Any who author-Chan~ out :)

561 words