Special. 🙄

Okay so it has come to my conclusion that some people don't understand that actually relationships take time to build and honestly expected izuku an dabi to fuk in the first chapter so this is for you. And yes I am calling you out you know who you are. 😠

Izuku gasped with a hint of a moan as dabi slammed his naked form against the wall "w-w-w-w-wh-what are you d-d-da-doing d-dabi 🥺" exclaimed izuku with puppy dog eyes "don't worry about it kitten" dabi practically growled into izuku's ear "you know got made you exceptionally submissive and breedable" dabi said huskly into Midoriyas ear making him shiver and moan "d-d-d-dabi 🥺" izuku stuttered out "that's daddy to you cum slut" dabi Growled into izuku's dainty shoulder while nipping and sucking on the sensitive flesh "Oh dabi" izuku moaned as dabi marked his pale skin in teeth marks and bruises "you wanna go all the way little bunny?". Questioned dabi sexily "y-y-y-yeah d-d-d-dabi" without missing a beat dabi yanked izuku roughly causing izuku's small 3 inch pink cock to leak pre cum "oh dabi~" izuku moaned sensually as he was thrown onto his bed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You probably thought I was gonna finish that huh? 😗 well sorry but I prefer to leave things unfinished so suck it up loser 🙄 and fuk you *I'm not talking about you important reader I'm talking to that little Asshole who took it upon themselves to judge my work*

Yeah I caught cha ass in 4k 📸
Your probably not even old enough to own wattpad legally you fuckin toddler I bet your not even 11 let alone 13 🙄 so go back to sucking on your mama's tit you fuckin baby