Special bc i delay so much :)

Class 1A was very excited to hear that they would be getting a new transfer student from America they had so much to ask them but the problem was that they weren't in class yet nor did they know there gender of what they looked like...

Aizawa: ok class so as you can see the new transfer is running a tad bit late so I'm gonna nap until they come

Literally not even 2 minutes later >BOOM<

"OMG IM SO SORRY"
Class one A looked to the door to see it not only broken on the floor but a flustered person on top of it
"I knew I was gonna be late so I ran but I couldn't slow down and I might've... kinda broken your door..." aizawa glared at her "that's coming out of your pockets"
"Dammit...." "my moms gonna kill me"

"Since you woke me up stand at the front and introduce yourself"
"Sure! My names y/n and my quirk is shift"
Midoriya seemed to be visibly excited and ask what their quirk does "so how do you use your quirk, and what does it do!!" Y/n visibly tensed up a bit which made midoriya see what he asked was a little insensitive and personal "I-I'm sorry you d-don't have to a-answer but I just wanted to know"
"It's fine it's just that my quirk's a little complicated" "well if i-it's not b-bothering you can you explain it a b-bit?" "Sure" exclaimed y/n in a not so excited tone "so basically.....

Yep just as you suspected I'm not gonna finish it ;) 

Author Chan~out

272 words