Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV: 

me and (F/N) were getting close to the mall and I was so excited!! I haven't spent much time with them in a while and I think this will be a nice distraction from work and... you know who. (F/N) was blasting our favorite song in the car while we lip sync with the music "Hey I think we're almost there!!" I nod and open up my phone to double check that I look good, never know who you'll meet!

 we start to pull up to the front parking lot and we eventually find a good parking space and I unbuckle myself, so does (F/N) but before we get out they ask "So where are you thinking of going first?" I think about all the good choices for a bit and I reply "Let's go to (F/S/N)!!!"  (Favorite store name) "Oooo good choice!"  

we then walk out the car and start walking Inside the building. It smells of vanilla from the café near by and I start to think of the man again... "He kinda smelt like vanilla" I think to myself, but I sound like a creep. We start heading to the store and I look around at all the beautiful decoration, it always gave me nostalgia from when I would come here as a child, one of the memories I enjoyed most with my parents. I don't see them often either and sometimes I can't help but wonder-

 what happened? I used to be so close with them but now I rarely see them, maybe on holidays sometimes. I've never really grown close with someone other than (F/N) but i was okay with that. We start to find our way near the store and I look near (F/N), they look back at me and smile brightly. 

"Let's get going, maybe we can get some lunch afterwards!"  I light laugh and reply with a smile back, we then start making our way inside the little shop and look around for what we wanted as I plug in my earbuds. 

Tanners POV: 

I walk to my car and I start to play the radio hoping that I can at least have a nice day today without any distractions, I then pull up the notes app on my phone and I write out some of the things I need from the mall. "Maybe I can treat myself to something nice" I check my list and then start to head on my way. 

As I pull up near the entrance I see a sign that says "30% OFF SALE AT (F/S/N)" sounds interesting, maybe I'll stop there first. I get out the car and head in the direction of the shop. I look around everywhere admiring the interior designs and watching all the happy couples with each other, I've never really been with someone like that before, at least in a serious way. Not that I was looking for someone at the moment, but a small image of (Y/N) pops up in my head. 

if I'm honest, she wasn't really anything but good looks, another plain lady. That's just what I kept telling myself so I don't get distracted from work. Anyways I find the shop and before I walk in, I see a familiar figure.. with someone else slightly taller than them. I get closer and the person starts laughing with their friend "that voice sounds like-" it can't be, could it?

 Fuck, I suddenly start to feel nervous?

but the plan, she's so close, this could be the place to start. Even though I said I would take a break for today, there's no other choice. 

I pretend I don't see her and I look around at random objects, I decide to sneak a quick glance at her and I see her friend looking right at me.

Shit.

(F/N) POV: 

This day is off to a nice start, here I am, with my best friend and nothing else to ruin it. We already have a few items in our hands and I look around the shop once more to- wait, I see a man look at (Y/N) for a second and.. he.. is.. GOOD LOOKING WOAH-

I tap (Y/N) on the shoulder and say "I think I saw this guy looking at you, and hot damn he is FINE. This might be your lucky day gurrrllll" she giggles and asks where he was and I point out to the man who was staring, I look back at her and suddenly

her eyes turn stone cold.

A/N: thank you for reading chapter 6!! Sorry for the late update, let me know how you like it and have a wonderful day/night! Love you <3