Chapter 3

Mini (A/N): Hello everyone! Thank you so much for over 900 fucking reads! That's so amazing and I'm so glad you all enjoy my story so far! I love you guys so much, each and everyone one of ya'll ♡♡♡

I instantly drop my bat and gasp... "Woah, I did that. I GOT HIM" as I walk over to his lying body I make sure his pulse is still beating. Never seemed to notice, but he actually looks pretty handsome- I know I shouldn't feel this way about a fucking murderer but it's true. Anyways maybe I should lay him down somewhere... my couch? Maybe my bed? What if this bastard wakes up, what if I just throw him back outside. WAIT- if he's trying to kill me..l maybe I can convince him not to by seducing him! 

"What the fuck am I thinking?" I laugh loudly and continue to pick the man up by his arms.

Jesus Christ he's heavy- and super tall! I drag him to my room and place the lanky man on my bed. "Would it be okay for me to check through his clothes...just to check for weapons" YEAH- just for weapons only! I suppose, so I went right ahead and looked in his coat pocket and, a pack of cigarettes? He.. smokes? 

(I'm adding this in because I've gotten this pointed out to me that it is shown that Tanner has cigarettes in his torture room thing when he talks to Luna) 

I pull the pack out of his coat and set it aside, he shouldn't be doing that- why the fuck am I feeling bad for this guy. I don't even know him "yet I want to know him" (Y/N) shut up- what time is it now? Where the hell is my fucking clock, whatever, I'm getting slightly hungry so maybe I should make something. What about him? What if he wakes up hungry? Oh well. 

(Go back to sleep, AND STARVE XD) (If u know that reference, I love you) 

I walk out of my room and head to the kitchen. I decide to make (F/F). Hopefully he doesn't mind this. Should make up for knocking him out.

Adam POV:

What the hell is taking Tanner so long- I specifically told him to get the girl and bring her back to the base. He better not be doing any nasty shit. I can't blame him tho, the woman sure is a fine lady, still doesn't mean he needs to go against the main mission. If he keeps making me wait I'm gonna have to go to (Y/N) myself.

(Y/N) POV:

I finish up my serving of (F/F) and wash off my plate, still have some left over. I'll just pack it up and save it for later, it's around 3am. I could try to get some sleep? But he's also there, I can sleep on the couch. I grab some comfier clothing and change in the bathroom "Why do I feel so weird? It's like my heart is growing wings and it's gonna fly out of my chest"  fuck it, let's sleep. 

I take one more look in my room for the man and I sigh, "Sweet dreams bitch" I then drop onto the couch and fall fast asleep.

(A/N) I'm so sorry for being gone almost a week lol, I've been distracted with other things like a silly crush, family stuff, plus school work. I also went to the beach last weekend! I collected some seashells and I found a black one! Anyways, let me know which way this story should turn, if you know what I mean *wink* have a great day! ♡♡♡