Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV: 

"Well it's almost noon, I should get something to eat" I thought to myself, I slip on my shoes and grab my keys and phone. Before I step out of the house I decide to call my best friend (F/N) I haven't talked to them in a while because of work but since I have a break I should really reconnect with them. I dial their number and wait for a response. "Oh hey (Y/N)!"  They say 

"Hey (F/N) how've you been? I've missed you" 

"Oh you know, the usual. I've missed you too! How's work going?"  

"I actually have a break for a bit and I wanted to see if you would like to hang out today? 

"Fuck yeah! What do you wanna do? Also what time?"

"Great, I was thinking we could either see a movie or go to the mall" 

"Ooo we can go to the mall and then maybe have a movie sleepover night?" 

"YUSSSS that sounds awesome! I'll let you get ready and then I'll pick you up! See you in a bit!

"See ya (Y/N)!!!" 

I hang up and put my phone in my pocket, I have a little bit of extra time to wait so I walk to my living room and turn on the tv to my favorite tv show! 

*Time skip one hour* 

It's been almost an hour and my friend texts me that they are ready, I turn off the tv and double check I have everything I need. "Phone, wallet, keys and earbuds... check!"  I then make sure all the lights are turned off in my house and I proceed to walk outside locking the door behind me. I walk to my car unlocking it with my keys, but before I go in I take a look around me "It really is such a beautiful day... I wonder what that man is doing"  I shake it off and jump in the car. I start driving to (F/N)'s house while I play some music from the radio. After a few minutes I arrive and I send a text to (F/N) letting them know I'm here, they walk out of their house and run up to me smoldering me in a bear right hug! "TODAY IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!" They say "HELL YEAH IT IS, NOW GET IN THE CAR BIAAATCCCHHHH"  we both hop back into the car and start driving to the mall. 

Tanner POV: 

I look outside my window staring at the outside, slightly thinking about (Y/N). I know I need to listen to Adam and continue with the plan but something is stopping me, I really need to forget about her and remind myself that she means nothing to me. She is just some regular woman in her early twenties or something, nobody special. All I need is information from her.... but exactly how? I've already tried capturing her but that didn't work, I don't know any of her relatives or friends, maybe there's another way... I don't think it would completely work though, (Y/N) can already tell I'm a fucking murderer, but that look in her eyes... maybe, just maybe this could work. 

I change into some regular clothing and prepare myself for today while devising my plan, I should give Adam a call and tell him about it. I grab my phone and ring up Adam telling him my plan on how to get information. Afterwards he hung up and I continue to revise my plan, I roll up my sleeves and put on my shoes. "I should do something today, maybe go to the mall?"  After all, the whole murder business is tiring and I need a break now a then. I grab my keys and look in the mirror making sure my hair is to perfection, can't be having messy hair now can we? I then grab my jacket and head to my car. 

(A/N) Thank you for reading chapter 5!!! I've been in the writing mood lately and I wanna keep making more chapters for y'all!! I'm also very excited for the Christmas break, let me know down in the comments what your favorite part about Christmas is! Much love <3