Chapter 2

Tanners POV:

As I look through these files of (Y/N) (L/N) I start to wonder, just how long she's been trying to figure out who the BlueBlood killer is.... I truly do admire her work.... Too bad this must all come to an end, I slightly chuckle as I continue to look at her facial features more in depth. I've been watching this woman for quite a while now, er, I mean- studying is a better word to put it. If I'm honest, she's wasting her time. I'll admit, she's got spunk. (Y/N) (L/N), it's got a ring to it. A light tint of pink spreads across my face. "I should get over this".  I go back to work and set her files on my desk.

(Y/N) POV:  

Night one (again)

"I should get over this"  I thought to myself. I get off of my bed once again and stare at myself in the mirror. I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I decide to ignore it. "Now this time there better not be any weird ass men trying any funny shit"  I grab a bat I had stored in my closet. I close every window yet again, or at least like in my dream, and make sure everything is extra secured. I walk to the kitchen and grab (F/S) so I have it for later. As I'm working through these reports, I can't help but think of the tall man once more. "I hope he's away doing some sort of fucking drugs and hopefully passes out, then he won't get me!"  Half of me didn't wanna see his murderous ass but the other half kept thinking of him. I get onto my computer and instantly check my cameras. "Thank god that fucker isn't anywhere"  I skim through the next reports and see it has been over an hour already. I'm surprised nothing has happened.

I walk around the house and don't seem to see anything out of the unordinary, but that shouldn't mean I'm safe.... just yet. But not to worry, I got my baseball bat ready to knock the SHIT out of any bitch that tries me!! "Jesus I'm so stupid"  I giggle at myself a bit and hop back onto work. 

Tanner POV:

Here's her house. Pretty good size for one person, unless she may have a boyfriend "hopefully not" god, I need to shut up. I'm assigned to this lady to stop her, not fucking have a crush on her! No wait, this isn't a crush! No wayyyy is it a crush. Whatever, I need her to get distracted or somehow make her not pay attention to her cameras so much! dammit. You know what I'm just gonna make a run for it while she's not looking! I start running along the side walk and onto her front yard, I look around making sure there isn't any light. I run to her window, which I'm guessing leads to her room. "I've got you now (Y/N)" .

(Y/N) POV:

Last report for the night! Wait, I should check around and make sure everything's alright. I quickly look around and I sit back down. a minute or two passes and I can hear the click of a window "Shit" I quietly back up from my seat, grab my bat in one hand and hold it behind my back. I walk slowly around the living room and look in the kitchen, I turn back and- just fucking great, I see a tall figure walk out of my room "That's the man"  my eyes widen and I grip onto my bat tighter. He turns and faces me, a surprise look on his face. "Well, this is awkward" he stares into my eyes and a tinsy blush paints my face. He comes charging at me I and swing my bat as hard as I can! Holy fuck- I just knocked him out! I see his body laying out on the floor with a syringe in his right hand. I take the syringe and examen it "This bitch, who the fuck uses a syringe"  I throw it away and take a good look at him. "What have I done?"

(A/N) I'm back! Hope you all enjoyed the second chapter! Give me some ideas on what (Y/N) should do next! How will tanner react? Will he wake up soon? Hopefully my next update will be by the end of the week or the following weekend! Have a wonderful day & much love ♡♡♡