Chapter 4

(So sorry for the wait.., I've been busy with school shit and personal stuff! Much love to everyone who is reading this <3) 

(Y/N) POV:

my eyes fluttered open, the outside light flowing through the house. "Why am I sleeping on the couch?"  Last nights memories start pouring in my mind and I remember there's a murderer sleeping in my damn room.

"He's still here right?"  I stretch my arms and legs and I stand up from the couch, slightly feeling a bit groggy from the lack of sleep. "What time is it anyways?" I check the clock in the kitchen and it's 10am, it's actually not that early but why do I still feel so tired..... whatever. I walk into the hallway to check my room and- 

"What- where did he go?"  I check everywhere in the room and nothing. did he escape? but when? "I'm just so confused this morning, I should get ready for the day though" I was somewhat down that the man wasn't here anymore, but I shouldn't think that. I pick out some clothes I want to wear for the day and I head to the bathroom. "What should I do today? Maybe I can call one of my friends"  I decide to take a shower cause ya girl gotta stay  ~f r e s h~  I undress and play some music from my phone "Hell yeah, my jam" and I slightly dance.

(A/N: LMAOOO, THIS IS SOMETHING I DO LIKE ALL THE TIME) 

I then step into the shower and turn on the water to my favorite temperature, I continue to dance to the music and wash myself. As I wash my hair I think of the man again... "what was his name again? Do I even know his name? Ugh" why should I even know his name, he tried to kill me for gods sake. I think of his features... the way his face was sculptured, his perfectly slicked back hair, his chocolate brown eyes. "What a handsome man, pity he wants to kill me" I finish up my shower and I step out to dry myself. I slip on my clothes and I fix my hair, I think I look good for today. I hear my stomach start to rumble, maybe I should get something to eat? It's almost lunch time so maybe I could pick up something. 

Tanner POV: 

Well that night was strange, it didn't go how I planned but at least I know what her house looks like, I could've taken her back with me but... she looked so peaceful sleeping, it was nice of her to let me sleep in her room "I shouldn't be thinking like this... she's just some woman ugh. I don't even know much about her. stick. To. The. Plan."  Hopefully Adam isn't too upset with me, I'll just let him know there was a, minor set back. I lightly laugh while I walk back into my room closing my door. 

(A/N): thank you for reading my newest chapter! I'm so sorry for not uploading for like 3 months, I as said I've been busy with school work and other things. I'll keep continuing the story if you guys want me to? Let me know down in the comments and also.... if you guys want a Connor x reader or Conner one shots from Detroit become human lmk!! Or really any character from DBH, just lmk :))) have a wonderful day/night and I shall be back soon! Love you bae