5

'Where am i?' I realize I am laying in shallow water. I push myself up but I'm not wet..? I look around noticing an apple tree in the center of a blue void surrounded by fog.. "Hello..?" I speak out as it echos.. I walk towards the tree reaching for an apple..

As my fingers brush against the red fruit I feel a staggering pain in my body causing me to stumble black

"Y/N..." I hear a voice call out.. I gasp as I can see my reflection in the water.. My old former self was starring back at me.. But I look at my hands i was still animated.

"Y/N.." I hear the voice again.. "Show yourself!" I shout out.

"I'm afraid i can't do that dear y/n." My eyes widen as I look around for the source of the voice.. "Don't be so difficult? You brought me here didn't you? The least you can do is show me who you are.." I felt a lump forming in my throat..

"Y/n..You died that day..." I cross my arm's looking back at the water... "What?" I reply feeling uneasy.

"Once you had died I took your soul to another realm where you can start a new beginning, your soul is very special my dear y/n you can live in about. Any realm as you please, did you know that only a pure soul can do such?.. take a hard guess of who you really are.." I didn't know how to process what I was hearing.. Did I really die and come back in another realm of reality.

"Wait but why me? Why spare me?" I couldn't hold back anymore as warm tears begun to stream down my face.

"Because your soul is as pure as a white rose, You deserve a second shot at life you only have one though so don't mess this up y/n, I can't bring you back next time"

Suddenly everything started to whirl into a warp.. "W-wait who are you?! What's your name!" I screamed out but it was to late
.
..
...
....
I gasp jolting upwards clenching my chest trying to catch my breath covered in sweat, Was.. It just a dream.

It felt so real

I hop out of bed into a quick shower.. I stand under the water feeling my tense muscles relax.

"Bitch chan~" I gasp pulling the curtain over my body..

I felt my cheeks burning as he looked back at me with a mischievous smirk "why so scared?" He coos making me shiver.. "GET OUT!!" I scream throwing shampoo bottles at him but he isn't phased.

He steps closer to me until my back presses against the wall "get out now!" I scream.

He teleports beside me grabbing a hold of my chin tightly with his cold fingers.
"Mmm!" Was all that could escape my lips as he kept a firm grip on my jaw.

"You look amazing y/n.. I can't wait to taste you" he suddenly let's go of my jaw pinning me against the bathroom wall with my hands above my head.. My body soaking wet and shivering from the change of temperature.

"L-laito.." I manage to speak out as are eyes stay connected.. My heart feeling like it was going to burst as he pressed his body up against my naked frame..

His vangs peering over his lips as he smiles down at me, He leans over to my shoulder and softly bites down, "a-agh that hurts.. s-stop.." I clench my eyes shut and grunt as the pain slowly begins to fade

His warm lips press against my cold skin as the feeling of pain slowly turned into what seems as pleasure, a small moan escapes my lips causing me to shut my mouth in embarrassment.

"No let me hear you" he bites down harder causing me to whimper.. "Fuck" I gasp as he looks up at me well he sucks my blood.

(Small edit I made changing her hair to be longer✨ but you can imagine y/nhowever you'd like)