6

'Hmm what's this?'
walk over to my night stand as another sticky note lays on it, I pick it up as my eyes trace over the words.. "Your body is mine for the taking".. I bet one of those creeps wrote this. "Ugh" I crumble the piece of paper tossing it into the trash. I have to accept the fact I'm being played here like a toy.

Same as Yui but she still acts so sweet and is so remorseful, I can't pretend anymore it's only been a few weeks, close to a month.. my mind suddenly plays back the words Reiji once said ab me going to the police in a month, was he serious about that? Is that a. Good or bad thing. My thoughts are pushed aside as I am interrupted by a  familiar voice

"I'm hungry" I turn around as I see Ayato with a smug smirk on his stupidly perfect face.. "Well go make some food then" I mock Turing away but be teleports in front of me causing me to bump into him.. "What's your problem?!" I scoff

"Go make something to eat for orea sama~"
"Like hell I will" I push past him "then give me something else" he teleports by me again making me jump.

"Stop that it's creepy!!" He grabs my neck pushing me onto my bed with his hungry gaze like I'm a full course meal.

I shudder under him as he grips my neck tighter making it hard to breath, I gasp for air scratching at his hands, He loosens his grip enough for air to fill my lungs he leans down to my face.. I stare up at him in silence.

His lips brush over mine as I feel his fangs poking out. "What..are you doing?" I finally ask but he just leans in biting my bottom lip

I let out a small squeal of pain.. What was a only a small bite turns into a deep kiss.
He slips his tongue in exploring my mouth.. I gasp but find myself kissing back. I moan into the kiss as he pushes his knee up into the gape of my thigh causing me to open my eyes in shock, my body feels warm and tingly..

But before things could go any further he pulls away licking his wet lips, Savoring my taste.
"Ayato.." I call out looking up at him. He only smirks and teleports away leaving me all hot and bothered.. I sigh face palming myself.

Why do I keep enjoying this am I sadist?

~Skip~

As I walk back out into the living room I notice Yui asleep on the couch, I smile placing a blanket over her small figure. "What took so long?"

I hear Shu speak out as he opens one eye to look up at me "Nothing.." I huff as I turn my heel to walk away only to my stopped with Shu's arm over my shoulder. "Hmm your heavy.." I groan as he leans against me.. This little.. "You smell good.. But I can also smell my brothers on you.. You've been a naughty girl haven't you" I gasp trying to push him away but he was just to heavy.. "So.." I scoff walking up the stairs struggling with each step as the lazy vamp clings to me.

"I would lie if I didn't say i was a little jealous knowing they touched you in such a way" he yawns laying his head on my breast but I quickly push him off.."you barely know me" I reply walking into my room as we both plop onto the bed.. "Go to your room" I turn around grabbing a fluffy pillow to snuggle.. "Hmm I'm to tired.. I'll just sleep here"

Before I could protest I hear a snoring Shu.. Damn well I guess this'll have to do.. I place a blanket over Shu as he sleeps peacefully besides me.

Small skip Skip

I yawn stretching my arm's as my eyes adjust to the light.. I look over to see Shu gone. Probably left early. I hop out of bed and into a pair leggings and a black lace top.. Trying something new.. I blush looking at my cleavage.

~Small skip~

"Good morning Yui" I look over to see Yui eating a stack of pancakes, She waves at me with her mouth full. "I love the new look on you y/n" she says looking me up and down I blush slightly.. "I've never worn anything like this before but I thought maybe I need to try different things ya know" I take a seat besides her.

"Hey wanna go shopping today!! Laito was the only one so far who ended up agreeing" I nervously smile at her rubbing my neck.. "Oh sure.. But I don't have any money I'll just tag along."

She grabs her purse pulling out a stack of cash and handing me a big pile of $100 dollar bills.. "O-oh no I can't take this!!" I nervously sweat drop trying to hand back the money.

"It's okay Reiji each gave us an allowance to spend!" She exclaims waving her hands.. I smile and tuck the money into my boots. "that was really nice of him especially since I feel like I'm intruding.." I mumble facing my gaze to an empty plate..

"Don't worry about it y/n we are here to help you no matter what,
For the first time in a while I feel a smile creep upon my lips.
"Thank you Yui"

To be continued...