17

"What's up..uh" I notice the other's all standing in the entrance hall looking as confused as I am, Yui mentions me to come over to her and I do so "so what's going on?" I ask Yui placing my hands on my hips.

"I'm not sure either but Reiji said he has something important to tell us" She shrugs

I turn my attention to Reiji as he enters the room "listen up because I won't go over this twice, I was just informed by Ruki Mukami that they now declare war against us Sakamkis not only that but apparently they had mistaken Y/n as Someone named 'Eve' who was supposedly suppose to be Yui, so we need to keep an eye out for this mortal at all cost, after all she belongs to us now "Reiji pauses well pushing up his glasses

Reiji let's out a sigh "as for Y/n..She will now be attending night school with us since she can't be left unsupervised or her life may be in danger, Do I make myself clear"

My eyes widen at this crazy amount of info I just took in "w-wait what? And Yui? So your telling me they meant to have taken Yui from the beginning?!"

Reiji glares over at me.."I have my ways don't question me, And as for Yui I have moved all your classes over with at least of us or more attending each class by your side, including y/n's" I face palm with a sigh.

Are you joking me? The last thing I want to worry about is being in school, now I'm worried for Yui.. "B-but Why would they want me.."Fear laced in Yui's voice.

"Your blood" Ayato scoffs "You have really unique blood.. It's pretty abnormal for blood to be that rich in taste, Maybe she's hiding something from us" His gaze stuck on a shaking Yui "Why would you ever say that Ayato!!? I am just as confused as everyone else!! Your the last person I would expect to blame me?! How could you" She sniffles at the verge of tears, i pull her into a hug as she lays her head against my shoulder; Feeling her warm tears dampen my shirt

"She isn't lying, Yui is a terrible liar, we all would've known by now if she was" I pat her back gently, Poor Yui it must be stressful for her.

"How can we trust trust her besides why would he send us a sacrificial without warning in the first place? It's a bit sketchy" Ayato mumbles adverting his gaze from us.

"Sacrificial bride..?" I mumble looking back at Yui.."apparently I am a like an offering to them.. But my father would never just send me away even if I am not his real daughter.. I just don't understand" Yui exclaims.

"Wait.. So Yui is an offering? Meaning you all get to suck her dry until she dies and toss her aside for the next sacrifice?.." I scoff stepping back "Disgusting" I mutter under my breath not wanting to meet the others eye's.
How could they act so normal about this.

"Who sent her to you?" I ask sternly. They look back at me with mixed expressions "are dear old father.." Laito sighs in announce, I've never seen him look so bothered by something before, He must really not like this guy.

"Well tell him to fuck off! No one is sacrificing Yui!!" Yui cries harder.. "Thanks y/n.. But please don't waste your time on me.."

"We will do as we please, learn some manners and stu out of this y/n "Reiji snickers, raising his voice slightly.

"Sometimes I question why I feel sympathy for you guys... Your spoiled needy brats" 

"That's enough.." Reiji replies.

I glance over at Ayato, His reaction cought be off guard, He looks upset.. But he couldn't hide it from me I can see right through him.

"Well that's it for now you are all excused"
Reiji exclaims as the others teleport away. Leaving me and Ayato, with Yui hunched over my shoulder.

"I have to talk to you" I look back to see Ayato grabbing onto my arm "I'll pass" I yank my arm away, Yui pushes herself up from me "It's fine y/n I'll be okay, Go.. Fix whatever you two need to discus" she rushes away.

Dammit I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea! I know her and Ayato have history..

"Okay what.." I cross my arm's turning around to face Ayato, He grabs me by the waist and teleports me onto his balcony,
I jump out off his grasp "was that really necessary?"

"Look about me and Yui.." He runs a hand through his auburn hair "Look I don't care if you two have a thing.. It was just a kiss, I know it didn't mean anything, it seems that all the kisses I've had so far are mistakes ,it's all some sort of fuck game and I'm getting tired of others playing with my emotions." I sigh.

"Kisses?! Who the hell is kissing you?" Ayato glares raising his voice "Clam down its not like we are dating, Why do you care? Last thing I remember seeing before I left was you and You locking lips ,Did you fuck her huh? Did it feel g-" I was suddenly pushed against the balcony ledge by rough force as Ayatos tender lips smashed into mine, He placed his hands under my thighs gripping onto them as he lifted me up onto the balcony ledge, Lost into the kiss I found myself running my hands down his chest, Feeling his sculpted frame over his loose black dress shirt.

This is wrong.. Yui likes him and I know they've done things, I pull away from the kiss looking down in shame

Ayato looks back at me confused "this isn't right.. I-i should go.." He reaches out for me but I smack away his hand.

Without another word I rush out of his room, I can't believe I kissed him back.. I'm such a terrible person, Yui and him obviously have a thing.. I can't let her find out.

"So Who's next?" I look over my shoulder to see Subaru standing in the hallway. Ignore him.. He doesn't know shit.

"Don't act like you can't hear me" he teleports besides me "I'm seriously not in the mood okay leave me alone!!" I push past him.

"Your being a little skank.. Whatever your doing with my brothers won't work on me.. Stay away from me "Subaru hisses before he teleports away.

I rush into a random door, Realising it leads into the garden. I let out a deep sigh walking along the rows of white roses.

"Get out of here this isn't a place for mortals to roam freely" I glare up at Subaru. "Stop following me!! Creep."

"Whatever.. Just go!"
"No!"
"I'll kill you" Subaru replies
"Do it!" I walk closer towards him as our bodies push against each other's
"Kill me then!! Or are you all talk?" I suddenly feel a hand grip onto my throat blocking my air way, gasping I clench onto his hands trying to pull them away but he's so overpowered when it comes to strength, The corners of my vision beginning to fade.

"Your just a waste of time.." He releases his grip from my neck dropping me to the floor, I cough rubbing my sore and aching neck, That's definitely gonna leave a mark.

"Fine.. Why would I stay anyways.." I stagger to my feet leaving the rose garden and back into the mansion halls

This all so complicated..

To be continued...