13

.......
"Hmm w-..I-I.." I struggle to speak due to my parched throat, I notice I am hooked up to an IV and my wrist bandaged.

I look up as I hear a group of footsteps entering the room ,kou,Ruki,Yuma,Azusa all now facing me

I rip away the wires attached to my skin grabbing onto the the IV pool trying to stand up "Are you fucking STUPID!!" Yuma teleports besides me grabbing ahold of my weak body before I hit the ground. "Why!!WHY'D YOU SAVE ME!!" I scream punching his chest as he stares down at me in shock.. "You fools.. I was almost free how many times do I have to DIE?!!"

"Eve.." I hear Azusa say with worry laced in his voice he is now looking into my eyes which he has been avoiding for weeks.. Ruki still avoiding my gaze, tsk typical.

"You think I'm sick huh?" I ask pushing away Yuma falling back on the bed "well maybe I am so why don't you just kill? I mean you guys are going to do it anyways after one of you become Adam isn't that right? Well then what are you waiting for KILL ME, who fucking cares about this adman bullshit. You've done nothing but torture me! You sick fucks.. I wish I could just kill you a-"

"Shut the fuck up!!" Ruki shouts slamming his fist against the wall causing it to cave in and shatter. "You humans are so foolish"

I keep my head hung low.."Just get out.."
"Neko chan.." Hearing Kous voice ticks me off, He said he'd kill me once he got some use out of me, How dare he talk to me as if he ever cared.

"You have no room to talk to me kou after all you said you'd kill me once you become Adam!! So fuck off, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I say between clenched teeth..

Since then the Mukamis have left me to myself while I recovered, I just wanted to fade away into nothing for the past month, Now I have two big scars running down my arm's.. I hate them, it's a constant reminder of what I did.

Skip

"Eve" I look up to see Ruki staring down at me I sigh closing my book "yes.." I ask in a dull tone.

He grabs my wrist pulling back my sleeve,his thumb lightly traces over my scars, I gasp trying to pull away but he keeps a strong grip.

He leans down as his tongue glides up my wrist and he down  bites gently, I grunt in pain biting my lip.. Heh what did I expect.. as if he'd care he is only here to feed on me and at this point I stopped fighting back.

He pulls away licking the remaining blood running down my wrist, "your my Eve.. " He mumbles in his husky voice.

"Yeah I know and then you'll kill me right?"I snap turning around, He grabs ahold of my shoulders turning me back to face his glare.

"Do I have to prove it to you? That your only mine" I gulp nervously.."no..i mean..uhm" I stumble over my words, I've never seen Ruki act in such a way he's always so clam and collected well... most of the time at least, but this felt different.

His lips suddenly smash into mine as our mouths move in sync, He groans softly into the kiss pushing me against the bed with his hands trailing up and down my hips, I was craving touch for so long almost hungry for it.

"Ruki..." I mumble breathlessly

We both pull back catching our breaths with a string of saliva connected to our lips. "What are you doing to me.. I don't understand.." He has a hint of sadness in his gray eyes as she caressed my face with his big cold hand.

Then he suddenly rips away my shirt leaving it in shreds as my torso was exposed, I blushed covering my chest in embarrassment

"No your body is beautiful Eve.." He grabs my hands pulling them to my side as she gazes down at my chest

"Look at you.. All hot and bothered you want it don't you" he flicks my nipple causing me to flinch "I want the other's to know you are mine" he places me on his lap as he leans down until his face is Meier inches from my breast, his warm tongue traces over my right nipple.

I couldn't hold back my moans any further as his hand reached down to my crotch softly rubbing my soaked pussy through my panties.

"R-ruki.." I stutter between shakey breaths "So this is what I see when I come to save you tsk.."

That voice..

"Ayato.." I jolt upwards as Ruki pulls me back with a smirk on his face "Can't you see we where in the middle of something"

Ayato scoffs grabbing me by the wrist, Ruki dose the same as I'm stuck in the middle of them.

Oh fuck..

To be continued...