14

*A few months later*

it was already maybe midnight?

"Simpson, we're home!" Yuxin opened the door with some groceries she bought earlier "Simpson!" she called for him again. "Fan ChengCheng!" this time, she called him by his name "where is he?" she muttered and put baby Sying down along with the groceries. "stay there, baobei, I will check on baba shushu." she walked going to their only room. "Xiao Chen?" she was shocked to see meds scattered on the floor.

Yuxin

"ChengCheng!" I shouted and rushed towards his unconscious body. "w-what happened?" tears started to roll down my cheeks. "X-Xiao Xin," he managed to open his tired eyes. "w-why are y-you so pale?" I asked, but he just chuckled with his remaining strength, "keep t-talking..." he smiled, but instead of obeying, I immediately called an ambulance "hold on, they're coming," he cupped my face and wiped my tears, "hush now." "t-they won't help... now l-listen to m-me sharkie." I don't know what to feel, " I-I already handed you to K-Kun..." he said, and I can hear how deep his breathing is " N-no, I can't lose someone I love again." I sobbed more, "at least I know that you love me." he just giggled " ChengCheng, if this is a joke, it's not funny." I said, but his eyes are slowly closing. "Xiao Xin... I'll rest for a while, okay?" he asked permission, afraid of being selfish, I cupped his face "sure." I smiled at him, "but... make sure to open those beautiful eyes again, okay?" he smiled and inhaled, "T-the sun has set, a-and I'm afraid I-I won't be with you in t-the next sunrise... Our chapter ends here, continue the s-story without me, My love" I clamped my mouth to avoid any noise coming out from it and cried as I watch him close his eyes.

permanently?