17

Xiai

I Stopped when I saw Ms.An standing right in front of me "h-hi," I swallowed the lump stuck on my throat nervously. "trying to separate me from Kun, huh?" she scoffed and looked at me from head to toe. "Ms. Shangguan Xiai" why do I feel like she's staring at my soul? "follow me" she turned around and walked as I obey and follow her from the back. "take a seat." I took a seat. "what do you wanna talk about Ms.An?"

"you know." she walked, going to the large window to also open the large curtains. "I don't mind if I'm hated." her attention is focused on the view, "but I hate it when you guys misunderstood me." her cold appearance soon changed into a sad one. "I may look mean, but I'm not that kind of person." she laughed, which made me confuse.

"I have suffered from being misunderstood." she finally turned to me "what do you mean?" I questioned, "I'm a nice person Ms.Xiai." she approached and took a seat next to me. "I just wanted the best for my best friend." she sighed. "until now, I question myself whether I made a good decision or not," she forced a smile, "but I guess misunderstanding won that made our friendship gone."

-tells the whole story-

a/n

hello everyone I think I'll be back at Wednesday , so for now have this.

and I decided to transfer this here to make it less difficult... I'm also having a hard time to log so yeah... there you go