12

"Babe!" Anqi barged into his office again, "what the hell do you want now?" he irritatedly asked "chill, I just wanted to visit you." she answered, "I have some works to do," he pretended to be busy. "I just asked Xu Jiaqi if your free and, she said yes, so don't you dare lie to me because I know everything." she pointed at him, "then sit there and watch me work," he said.

Anqi

I've been sitting here for less than 30 minutes now, and I'm so bored. I pulled my phone out and video called with Yuxin " Xin~ you free today?" I asked, " I'm sorry little Anqi but, I'm doing something today." I pouted, " you look like a housewife," I giggled, "she does with our baby." Mr.Fan lifted a baby " Awe." I also wiggled a brow, causing Yuxin to roll her eyes and laugh, "shut up ChengCheng, and just do your work." she said, "what are you guys even doing?" I asked, " I'm packing our stuff." my eyes widen in shock. "where will you guys go!?" I asked them, "what's funny?" I questioned, "Xun will just move out in their house," Mr.Fan answered, "Huh? where will she live then?" I asked again, "Baby Sying and I will be staying at ChengCheng's house for a while." she answered, "Mr.Fan," I called for his attention "don't let your wife cook," I said, "shut up, little Anqi I'm a good cook!" she insisted I just laughed and stopped exposing her.

"What is she talking about? are you a bad cook?" ChengCheng asked, "n-no..." Yuxin bit her lips " It's okay if you don't cook well." his face was an inch away, with Yuxin making her gulp in shock " I'll teach you" he kissed her pointy nose, making her blush furiously.

...

a/n

My laoshi gave me a sudden exam I need to study, especially I received my 2nd quarter certificate, which I'm not satisfied with because I only ended up with Honors. so this will only be a short update, please be patient