15

"move aside, ma'am" the rescuers came and rushed him to the hospital.

"Xiao Chen, fight for Xiao Sying and me, please..." she followed. Earlier, when the ambulance isn't there yet, she called her younger sister to look for baobei Sying "Ó, wǒ de shàngdì" her trembling hands says it all.

*A few moments later*

"time of death 4:24 am," the doctor announced. Yuxin almost fell when her legs felt weak, but luckily someone caught her "Yuxin." it was her friend Xu Jiaqi "h-he's gone." she turned to her and tried to find comfort.

Jiaqi

"hush now." I smooth her hair as she cries and hides her face on my chest, "Yuxin!?" I turned only to see my boss "what are you doing here?" I asked, and it was the first time I lost my respect for him. "I-I'm sorry," he didn't bother to answer my question. "why didn't you tell me?" Yuxin glared at him coldly, "so all this time, you knew!?" she raised her voice at him, "H-hey." he tried to approach and touch her, but she only backed away from him "stay away from me." for the last time she gave a soft glare on Mr.Fan and went on the back of the hospital for some fresh air. "stop." I stopped Mr.Cai from following her, "I told you it wasn't a good idea if you come here. Kun." he froze on his spot as I follow Yuxin

Yuxin

I took a deep breath and sat on the ground. "Simpson, I miss you already." I chuckled and wiped my tear that was stuck on my cheek. I was about to grip on my hair and pull it hard when someone stopped me " Yuxin," Jiaqi took a seat next to me. "hug?" she widely opened her arms, which I accepted, then I felt her other hand smooth my hair "let it all out." I can't hold it anymore, so I cried in her arms. "You're fragile. You're capable of being broken. We all are. Stop acting as if everything's fine. Cry, Scream, Let it all out, But don't hurt yourself. Hurting yourself because you're broken will make the situation worse. Speak out to someone. Seek for help." "this would make me look weak, Jiaqi." I spoke, "it won't. Having someone who listens to you will make you feel lighter. It's as if they're your Umbrella amidst the rain nor storm, your pillar of strength. If it seems like no one's on your side, you are wrong. You always have me, Xueer, Keran, Shuxin, Xiotang, Yuyan, Keyin, and Anqi. Anqi may have stolen your man, but she also cared about you. When you left, she always asks us if there's any update of you." she added, "you guys are the best." which was all I can say. "friends are the ones who are there whenever, wherever, however, and most importantly forever." "we'll get through this all together."