The Dream

It was a beautiful winter day. The weather was nice and there was snow on the ground. It was just so nice. I was standing outside watching Snow and Celia build a snowman. The snow glistened. We were happy.

"This isn't real.", I said to myself.

"Belle, come on! Come help us build him.", Celia said.

"Guys, this isn't real, is it?", I responded.

"Belle, stop it. You are worrying again. We are just enjoying the day. So come on.", Snow said.

I started walking towards them, then I heard something behind me. I turned around. Setra was standing there. She wasn't supposed to be there. Something was off about this day.

"Setra? Setra what are you doing here? You were taken.", I asked.

"Belle, you have to be careful. Trust no one. I am okay. Come closer.", she responded.

I walked over to Setra. I wrapped my arms around her in a huge embrace. She hugged me back. Setra was cold. Her arms were like icebergs. She was very pale. "What was going on with her?", I thought.

"Setra, what am I supposed to do with this?", I asked her.

"Like I said trust no one. Follow the directions that I have given you. Maybe then, we will see each other once again. Belle, you are my sister now and I will always find my way back to you. Hopefully you are up to the task you have been given. I will see you again, I hope.", Setra responded.

I looked at her with confusion spread across my face. I went to give her another hug when she was ripped from the dream. I knew that it was fake but it felt so real. She was right there. She felt so close. She was so cold though. "Was she dead? Was I dead? Oh crap, I died. Great?! How could I die? How could she die?", I yelled at myself.

All of a sudden, I woke up. Snow and Celia freaked out because I had come up so fast. I was sweating and panting. I had no idea where I was or what was going on. Celia went to the bathroom and grabbed a cool cloth, while Snow helped me lay down on the bed. I was shaking. "Damn it! What the hell is wrong with me?", I thought. Celia placed the cloth on my forehead and Snow went downstairs to get something for all of us to drink. Celia just talked to me in a soft voice. I really had no idea what the hell was going on.

"What happened to you, Belle?", Snow asked as she walked back in with a pitcher of orange juice and three glasses.

I looked at her then at Celia. I took a deep breath and started to drink my orange juice. I began to tell them about the dream, "Alright, well I was dreaming and you guys were there. Then Setra was there. It was weird though, there was snow on the ground. It never snows here."

"Honestly, Belle, I think you are just being overdramatic. Our lives were fine until that Setra character showed up. I can believe you would even dream about her.", Celia responded.

"What the hell Celia?! Why are you being such a bitch? I didn't just dream about her. I was just sleeping and then out of nowhere she showed up in the form of a dream. I am so tired of you and your attitude. You haven't given a damn about anyone else since last night. What the freak happened to you last night at that party?", I responded.

"You know what, I don't care anymore. Don't tell me what happened to you. You're just being a witch, Belle. I'm leaving.", Celia responded. Then she got up, grabbed her stuff and left Snow's room.

"Celia! Stop right now. I swear you are acting like a damn child. Stop acting like you are 3 and get your ass over here now!", Snow yelled.

Celia turned around and looked at us and then turned back towards the door and left. Snow and I sat there, stunned.