Chapter 2

Nyx's POV
I wake up and get changed before walking out of my dorm, I walk into the main area before seeing Juice sat drinking a coffee. I smile and say "you ready juice," he nods and says "prospect is getting the truck." I nod and say "can you come in my car," he raises his eyebrow so I say "I need someone to ride my bike back," he smiles and says "ok," I nod before I hear a honk. Juice get up before we walk out. I follow him before seeing the truck so I get in my car. Juice then jumps in before we start the drive to Chicago.

When I pull up outside my house I get out the car and walk up to the door before walking in. Chance and Diego run over so I stroke them before Kyle runs over. I smile and pick him up and hug him. I smile then Jay appears at the door. I look at him before saying "Jay where is Liam," he smiles slightly before saying "I'm sorry Nyx, I came to check on them, he overdosed." I feel tears in my eyes before I nod. Juice then walks in and says "Nyx we are ready to load the truck." I nod and put Kyle down before saying "start with the bedrooms." He nods and they walk upstairs before I sit down with Jay. He smiles slightly and gives me a hug before I hear a car pull up outside. I look at him and he smiles more before saying "that will be Adam and Antonio with your presents." I smile and say "you guys didn't need to get me anything," he shrugs before saying "too late now, are you taking your SUV up," I nod before saying "Liam was meant to drive it." Jay nods before saying "well Tonio wanted to make sure you got there safely so why don't I drive it then get in his car to come back." I nod then Adam and Antonio walk in. I smile before Tonio says "your presents are in my car, you wanna come see," I nod and stand up before following him out to his car. He opens the boot and I see 7 Rottweiler puppies. I smile before saying "how do you guys know I have enough room." Adam smiles before saying "we contacted your brother, he brought you a house so he told us how much space you would have." I shake my head before Juice walks over and says "that's a lot of puppies." I chuckle before saying "Juice next is the kitchen," he nods and disappears again before Adam says "why aren't you helping." I smile and say "got a healing gunshot wound on my shoulder, had to have it re-stitched yesterday." He nods before Voights SUV pulls up. He gets out and smiles before giving me a hug. He then says "you going to get there safely." I nod before saying "Jay and Tonio are coming then I have my brothers friend as well." He nods and says "you have a present." I sigh before saying "I didn't need any presents," Voight raises his eyebrow before saying "what did they get you," I smile before saying "seven Rottweiler puppies." Voight sighs before getting a German Shepard pup out of him car. I sigh and say "do you just give puppies to people as presents," Tonio smiles before saying "apparently now we do." Juice then walks out and says "Nyx we are packing the lounge, then we are good to go." I nod before putting the puppy I'm holding into the boot of Antonio's car. I then close the boot before getting Chance and Diego into the cages in the back of my SUV. I then walk inside and pick Kyle up before carrying him outside and putting him in his car seat. Jay then passes me a bag and says "it's snacks for him," I smile and put the bag in before Juice closes the back of the truck. I smile and open the door to my garage for Juice to see my Harley sitting there. He smiles before I pass him the key. I stare at him before saying "don't scratch it." He nods so I get into my car before we start the journey back to Charming.