Chapter 6

Nyx's POV
When we walk into TM, Kyle runs straight to ma. I smile before saying "hey ma," she smiles and picks Kyle up before I say "ma can you take him shopping today please," she nods and says "of course, what does he need." I smile and say "clothes, toys that kind of thing, do you need any money?" She shakes her head before they leave. I walk inside before grabbing a bottle of water. I drink half before Tiggy walks in carrying a dog. I put the bottle down and follow before he turns to me and says "do you have room for one more dog." I nod before saying "where did she come from." He smiles before saying "I rescued her." I nod before saying "can you take me car shopping?" He looks at me before saying "you already have two cars and a bike," I smile before my phone pings. I sigh before saying "Tiggy rain check, have a meeting. Can you ask ma to watch Kyle please." He nods before I walk out.

When I get off the helicopter I walk to Tyler's office before saying "mr president," he smiles before saying "thanks for coming Nyx," I nod before saying "what's going on." He sighs and sits down before saying "James hasn't spoken since you got back yesterday." I nod before saying "in a few hours can you send a helicopter to get my ma and son, might help James." He nods before saying "just let me know when," I nod and say "is there anyone I can send shopping, I'm cooking tonight." He nods and says through the speakers "Garrett to the Oval Office."

After a few minutes someone walks in before Tyler says "Garrett you need to go shopping for Nyx, she just needs to check what is in the kitchen." He nods before my phone starts ringing. I answer it and immediately I hear ma say "you can't just assume I would watch Kyle," I sigh before saying "ma are you back at the clubhouse." She says "yeah," so I nod at Tyler before saying "ma a helicopter is gonna land in the park down the road, you and Kyle are coming here." She sighs and says "ok do you have spare clothes for Kyle." I smile before saying "yes ma." She then hangs up before Tyler says "family problems," I glare at him before saying "you don't know the half of it," I then walk out and go the the kitchen before looking around.

After I make the list Garrett leaves so I walk to James's bedroom. I knock before walking in to see James looking out the window. I sit on the bed before saying "James come here." He get up and sits next to me before I say "what's going on, your dad said you haven't talked to him." I see tears appear in his eyes before he says "please don't leave." I pull him into a hug before saying "I am here for two days ok, then I will visit every week." He nods and clings to me before there is a knock at the door. I say "come in," before Hayes walks in. He smile and says "the helicopter is 2 minutes away," I nod and he closes the door. I smile before saying "you wanna come see Kyle." He nods so I stand up before he still clings to me so I pick him up before walking up to the roof.

After the helicopter land I put James down before Kyle runs over. I smile before ma gets out and walks over. I smile before saying "welcome to the White House ma." She smiles before we walk inside.

I look at James before saying "why don't you and Kyle play in your room." He nods and they walk off before ma says "you're just letting them get there themselves," I smile before saying "ma I designed the security, it's fine." She nods before we walk into the office. I smile before saying "Tyler this is my ma, Gemma Teller, ma this is the president." They shake hands before Tyler says "someone will be here shortly to show you to your room."