Chapter 3

Nyx's POV
As we pull into TM I hear Tiggy yell "guys Nyx is back." I smile and get out of my car before Jax runs over. I look at him and smile before saying "so what's this I hear of you buying me a house." He smiles and says "welcome home present," I shake my head before Jay let's Chance and Diego out of their cages. Jax smiles before saying "I expected more dogs." I smile before saying "is the gate shut," he nods so I walk over to Antonio's car and open the boot before the puppies run out. He shakes his head before Tiggy says "why are there so many dogs." I smile before shouting "sorry Tiggy," he shakes his head before I say "Jax can you do me a favour," he nods so I get Kyle out and pass him to Jax before saying "can you put him down for his nap please," he glared at me before shouting "Happy get ma to meet me in Nyx's room," I shake my head before I say "Juice round up the dogs," he glared at me before running into the clubhouse. Tonio and Jay look at me before saying "they seriously let you just order them like that." I chuckle before saying "yeah, they no not to mess with me." Tonio raises is eyebrow so I yell "Happy come here." He walks over before I say "you still have the scar." He nods and shows the scar on his neck. Jay looks at me before saying "why," I smile and say "my dad wanted a prospect with me at all times, I proved I could take care of myself." He nods before saying "but why Happy." I smile before saying "Happy, tattoos." He lifts his shirt up to show his smiley face tattoos. Tonio looks confused so I say "he's the Tacoma Killer." Tonio gulps before I say "you can go now Hap." He nods and goes back to work. I turn to them before saying "you guys can start the journey back if you want, we can sort everything out." Jay nods and says "see you soon Nyx," before they get in the car and drive off. I then walk into the clubhouse and walk to my dorm to see Kyle asleep and ma sat next to him. I smile and sit down before ma says "so where's your husband." I smile slightly before saying "he turned to drugs after I left, he overdosed. My best friend went to check on them and found him. He watched Kyle the whole time." She nods before saying "and what's with all the barking." I chuckle and say "that's my dogs." She nods before I say "are you ok to sit in here and watch him, I got some things I need to do." She nods so I walk out and close the door to see Tiggy playing with the puppies. I smile before saying "having fun there." He nods and says "I didn't know you had ten dogs." I smile and say "I didn't either, as far as I was aware I only had two." I then walk outside to my car and grab a pack of smokes before lighting one. I sit on the bench while I smoke when I feel it dip. I look to see Chibs sat there. I smile and he says "how are you settling in lass." I smile and say "yeah it ok." He nods then I hear ma say "come on, let's find your mom." I smile and put the smoke out before Kyle runs over. I smile and pick him up before saying "did you have a good nap baby?" He nods and cuddles in so I hold him. I smile before pointing at Chibs and saying "Kyle who's that?" Kyle looks at him before saying "Chibs," I smile before saying "did uncle Jay keep teaching you," he starts nodding so I say "who took you for your nap?" Kyle smiles widely before saying "Uncle Jax and grandma," I look at ma to see her smiling before she says "you taught him well." I smile before putting Kyle down and he runs over to Chance.